Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Greedy Gyari

Supporter
At this point author should just make a spin-off manga from where MC always cross-dresses and cancel this manga.

Well even if a don't like her i think she is really good at being a greedy demon in a way.

@SpaceMethJunkie Hahahah yeah maybe that's me on the credits page, you'll never know!

In all seriousness though, it's not bias and it's not like I haven't been enjoying the whole arc, there's been some actually good development for some of the characters after all. I just find no appeal in any of these new side characters and their motivations in the first place. Also yes, Alice best girl and best bro.

Fed-Kun's army
it's shit like this that makes you go "man they really are demons huh... they just think different" lmfao. i guess if kuromu is ok with it!!! neither of you is the protagonist tho everyone is the protagonist of their own life

thank you for the update!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting when the background chapter both gives you deeper understanding in the villain of the week, while at the same time allowing you to just reinforce your previous opinions. It's turtles all the way down.

Dex-chan lover
151046482_540100270244671_3515357432639430472_n.jpg

Wonder if this will work

Edit: noice it worked
Maybe just maybe, when they retire thats when theyll get together thing is they need chill lol but hey they demons so they havr ni chill lol

Users who are viewing this thread