Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Greedy Gyari

Mar-san said that she was so surprised that she almost broke her horn.

Looking at the other manager, it looks like he already broke his. Stress that much?

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus, it doesn't feel dragged out to me. It's only been 9 chapters, and it's probably ending soon.

T51

Double-page supporter
''Mad max; Yuri road''
Im gonna cry. Whoever made this is big brain; thank you misfits scans.

Anyways, IMO this is a pretty good chapter, it gave an insight to Kurumi's past. And the embarassment of Kurumi in the last panels is hilarious.

Man who gives a flying fuck about this character, just make they both marry each other if that's the problem and let's move on to the good stuff. Kuromu isn't even that great compared to Clara or Amelie for the author to be trying to give her a heroine role when she'll lose anyway.

the person flying in the background of the the poster page is you @kingseeker if you don't keep to yourself. You can't enjoy this arc without letting go of your bias. To each their own... ALICE BEST GIRL

Am I reading this correctly? Second season coming out in April?!
I'm surprised it took me this long to find out.

@Liar I think that things will go as planned not for much longer. I think(and hope) that the six fingers intervene after a few more chapters.

also:
Yo Stoopid.
Nah I'm not.
What's 1+5 ?
Nein
Yo Stoopid

Author is definitely a Hololive fan. That guy shouting "Nene-chan" at the start and Lied wearing Nenechi's clothes.

Fed-Kun's army
The relationships between demons are interesting....and Gyari basically is going berserk here. Well Kuromu did expected this.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid? She's nothing more than a spoiled brat judging by her past and Kuromu falling for it makes her look bad.

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to like Gyari.

Users who are viewing this thread