Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Greedy Gyari

Dex-chan lover
Dang I didn't expect to find such an intense emotional experience in this arc, but that backstory was pretty damn good. Gyari's panning out to be one of my fave characters

Also it looks like she has typical Shounen protag syndrome, looking at that 1+5 = 9 situation

I love that poster, haha.

Gyari with them crazy eyes. I don't know how I feel about the GyarixKuromu ship yet, but it's definitely interesting. There's a lot of potential in it for compelling developments, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Ameri's not having a good time here. I know this arc is mostly the Kuromu and Gyari show, but I'm kind of hoping that we see more from her as a character in this arc. Right now she's basically just a conveniently competent filler for the empty spot on the team and we haven't gotten much Ameri development since the Student Council arc.

Dex-chan lover
This girl really is dumb to think she’s the heroine, that role obviously belongs to Clara!

What does Lorem Ipsum mean in that credits page (the demon world alphabet at the bottom left), I dont know how hebrew works lmao

I love how Amelie just went let’s get this shit done so this whole marriage thing is over. And then there’s Kuromu the master schemer, enjoying her crazy fangirl

Aggregator gang
Chadruma: NOOO, DON'T TURN ME INTO A MARKETABLE PLUSHIE!!!
8oFszJf.png

Marketing company:
1FyNETT.png

this manga does have some really interesting panels like evil phase iruma huh, their expressions are a treat to the eyes

Users who are viewing this thread