Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

Dex-chan lover
I still want to see how the rest of Iruma's harem friends and family respond to this second part.

Dex-chan lover
Felt rushed the ending, but I like how it went. Cheers to Team Devimuse next year.

Now, let us see how Irumi's fanclub reacted, please, I need to see Eggy-sensei's reaction and Clara's and Azz-kun's.

this arc kicked ass and I really hope gyari comes back more in the future, I have a feeling that they will since Kuromu announced Devimuse is gonna be back

This doesn't really seem axed to me; the arc (13 chapters) was actually longer than the Evil Iruma one (8 chapters), and more than half as long as the Music Festival (23 chapters). It's been an incredible time having Irumi in the sunlight, and I can't wait till she's back again!

Double-page supporter
@LavSingh

...These guys are demons. Although they're a lot less 'close to origins', they still have incredibly different sense of values compared to us. Gyari is probably considered a role model for certain kids in their society, and their relationship is probably considered 'good'.

Dex-chan lover
@LavSingh what penalty? You find her to be the worst character but the demons loved her for the same qualities –Kuromu included–, why in the world would she be punished?

Group Leader
@desden I'm sad to see it go too, but I think it came to its natural conclusion. The original Evidol arc was only 4 chapters and this one was never meant to be that much longer. As others have pointed out, the stakes were pretty low- it's just a fun little break from all the stress of the Harvest and Music Festivals.
And~ judging by this article, the Japanese public are 78% into the homo love: https://www.npr.org/2021/03/17/978148301/in-landmark-ruling-court-says-japans-ban-on-same-sex-marriage-is-unconstitutiona

this saga is over, now we will see the consequences in the life of iruma after this battle of idols

Double-page supporter
It's almost over. Almoooooost. I know a lot of people were down with this arc and I'm happy you liked it, but me, I wasn't with this shit. Next arc, leggo!

Dex-chan lover
i completely fail to grasp the purpose of this arc, is that fanservice?

Users who are viewing this thread