Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

What's with that panel of Iruma looking at Kuromu? What does that look mean?

(Might have misspelled their names

That was anti-climatic. I mean, I expected for some light for Irumi-sama and some more scenes. But, the arc has ended already. It was very anti-climatic. Well, I do anticipate the next arc though. Thanks for the scans.

Dex-chan lover
If this is "gay", then this is the best way to be gay that can be enjoyed by everyone. Take note authors!

Group Leader
@Spenzamie that took me a while to figure out too, but I think he noticed that Kerori wasn't really happy about winning with Gyari M.I.A.

Finally its finished, this 2 months worth of arc felt so long I though it was already a year. Hope Gyari doesn’t show up in the near future, maybe in the far end where a final battle take place or some shit but i rather not see her ever again. Thank you Misfit Scans for the your work.

k9c

If Iruma really end up becoming the Lord, how will Kuromu explain that she forced him to crossdress several times already?

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I see Gyari cant help but think chocominto IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait what happened with manwha I am genially curious.

Also splendid work as always misfits loved the Arc and wicked Irumi as well.

Dex-chan lover
...wait already end? What? This feels very off but I guess it doesn't really matter. Also I didn't expect Gyari to actually just take all that in stride, but getting some character development is nice.

Also, thinking about it, this was technically a small side event to the main story, so it kinda makes sense that it just ends, even if it feels wonky somehow.

Am I the only who didn't expect to kuromu and gyari to be together???
It just they are not compatible in my perspective man...

Double-page supporter
It was a good arc. Short, no filler. I hope they sprinkle arcs about characters OTHER than Iruma like this every now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread