Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

@YabaDabaYEET
That part is supposed to be a joke, since I got bored and had a ton of fun writing an alternate story. I'm glad someone took the time to read it.

Also i think you are pouring to much effort into this homie, its not that big a deal

Oh but it is, I always viewed this as one of the best shounen that's currently running. In my (admittedly rose tinted) view, it has yet to bring an arc I find boring or dislikable, until now. Added to the fact the constant gatekeeping by certain groups, I felt it's only fair that I express my frustration as to why I was disappointed.

But you completely missed the point, I'm not saying it should be written that way. What I'm saying is what's currently written is lackluster and uninteresting. Tell me aside from my fanfiction, what did I write there that you think is wrong? Do you think my opinion was incorrect? How would you view the arc as a whole?

Also, I don't really feel that angry. I think it would be worded very differently if I were really angry.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the dislike for this arc. This manga began as wacky hijinks in the demon world with the serious bits still holding a trace of that humor. This arc is completely within the expectations of I've come to have for this story.

I get wanting a more serious arc or perhaps something that isn't about idols, but you have at least appreciate the fun and character stuff this arc showed.

Fed-Kun's army
someone didn't understand that the Gyari-Kuromu conflict is centered on one part of the last arc's climax, the dance, (the one who has everything but love, is an unsuitable for one who desires true love because the love that will emerge will be discarded after its emergence)

this arc is weak, I agree, but its not painfully weak, this arc just followed the most powerful arc that is and our high from that arc was just so...high that our expectations were through the roof. I think this is a "palate cleanser".

This arc gets a pass because it ended pretty quickly, I'm glad the author realized it was best not to drag it out. Overall not the worst, I don't think anyone expected Evil Irumi to make an appearance like that!

Ultimately, I can understand why people didn't like the arc, but it should at least be funny to see how other characters react to Team Kuromu's performance.

@iwashii
Manhua as the Korean equivalent of Manga is great (Dark Air, Id) but the web-crap 'manhwa/manhua' is complete rubbish.
It follows one of the most insidious dark design patterns (introduced by the Zuck's company, iif I remember correctly) of having a permanent scroll.

Double-page supporter
Good riddance evidol arc 2. You won’t be missed. The new characters you added were boring and the most you accomplished was some lgbtq stuff. Hopefully we can go back to one off stories or a more interesting arc right after this.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time i come to comments i found new people to block ahahaaj.

Also, i dont get the problem with manwha?, its about the format? Why?

Dex-chan lover
Well this arc was quite boring ngl, the stakes were really low, I liked when devil iruma appeared, but besides that, nothing much was gained on this arc. It felt like a filler, unless kuromo starts appearing more and the author decides to show that she grew because of this, I will call this one the worst arc.

@liedshax

No, I enjoy them actually.

what makes you think that?

Some of my favorites are:
Jitsu wa Watashi wa,You are filthy, my lady, Horimiya (up until a certain point),Koe no Katachi, Kanojo ni Haru Hi, Komi-san, and many more.

Users who are viewing this thread