Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Ones Who Prepare

Dex-chan lover
latest

Fed-Kun's army
My, I have a thing for gentle guys turning evil <3 just like Kabuto in his first appearances <3

Well, that was quite within expectations (though the reveal came later than expected).

Now the real surprise would be a smiling glass type character not being evil.

Senpai finally shows his true colors... o3o

...I actually couldn't wait for English scans for some months now and have been reading the raws(learning Japanese and can somehow understand this one \o3o/), I can't wait for next chapters comments lol It's always amusing seeing other people opinions on things...

It's really nice having English scans to confirm what I read was right(and properly understand better the harder stuff I can't read too well and can only vaguely grasp...), I am very thankful to the scanlators for picking this up so it can get the attention it deserves! ( = w =)♡

@Haremmony Nah, that's not the final volume, manga seems to be going strong from what I have seen. They are even making some merchandise, from what I have seen from the Twitter(don't check the official Twitter you'll be spoiled instantly :v). o3o

The current arc ongoing in Japan right now is so amusing tho, I can hardly wait for the next chapter orz Reading weekly is painful.... qwq

Dex-chan lover
I knew it!! Its always the geek... Always... Ever since Bleach and Aizen.

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight... Are you being proud... That demon. Demon. In demon world. Being evil and you called it?

It was pretty obvious that this guy was pulling an Aizen. I'm just glad it happened now.

Users who are viewing this thread