Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 313 - Preparation, Thy Name Is Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Demons: war will start over the 13 seats
Iruma: can't we just add another seat

Demons: ......... why the hell did we not think of that genius

lol
Ps. Feels like the president is positioning things in a way that has the Barbatos clan as supporters of Iruma

Everyone talking about how Iruma stopped a war but nobody caught that contemplative look in Amaimon's face? The rest are flabbergasted but he's in the back like "Hmmmm...".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about how Iruma stopped a war but nobody caught that contemplative look in Amaimon's face? The rest are flabbergasted but he's in the back like "Hmmmm...".
Well, he's acquainted with Furfur, so he's probably a good strategist. He's recognizing Iruma's wild card nature, and its benefit to the Crowns.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, Misfit Scans, you're dedication to this series is amazing. Sorry that y'all have to deal with sniping. I hope all of you are doing well and have a wonderful day!

Why bother? The only option is a Harem.
to be honest I kinda agree, because a Harem ending is the only way I'll ever see more Irumean x Kerori ever again :pacman:

(one panel in Chapter 57 is enough to fuel my delusions for years to come)

but for real though yeah considering everything we all know Ameri is the serious endgame, as much as I'd like to see Azz being part of it...

It really all ties together when Sullivan said demons could argue for years wether to choose option (a) or option (b) without being able to agree but if the demon king says we're going for (c) they all band together to make it happen, ironic when the 13th seat is being decided and there were 2 options for who gets to sit Iruma is the only one that thought "instead of it being 13 seats and everybody fighting on who gets to sit, just add another chair and be done with it💁🏻‍♂️" everyone kept arguing about (a) or (b) meanwhile Iruma just went with (c), if you think about it its the most logical solution a demon council is the group of strongest demons not a set number of chairs, the table doesnt dictate who gets to sit, just change the table.
They were literally fighting over the table arrangement!!!!!🤦🏽‍♀️😅

Users who are viewing this thread