Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 32 Ch. 285 - Take My Handkerchief

sAESu5q.png

Join our ship before it sails!
Underrated observation

Ameri is more determined than ever to make Iruma hers! I think Iruma too is starting to think of her than more than just a friend! Omgggg I'm so excited I can't wait to see Deviculum and I wanna see how their relationship grows too!

Dex-chan lover
Ameri is more determined than ever to make Iruma hers! I think Iruma too is starting to think of her than more than just a friend! Omgggg I'm so excited I can't wait to see Deviculum and I wanna see how their relationship grows too!
If you are just reading these chapters and haven't gotten to the newest ones, enjoy the roller coaster.

Dex-chan lover
YEEEES, YEAAAAH, WOOOOO!!!!! LETS GOOO!!! AMERI ISNT GOING TO TAKE CROCELL’S ADVANCES LYING DOWN!!! FIRST MOVE ADVANTAGE, AND BEFORE ANYONE EVEN KNOWS THAT THEY NEED TO MAKE ONE!!! Why do I feel like she’s going to end up forcefully being engaged at the Deviculum? It’s just I’ve read a lot of stories and have seen many of them go to similar places, and that’s a trope I’m used to at this point. Iruma doesn’t tend to use these tropes, but who knows at this point, either way I’m hyped for this ball!!!

Dex-chan lover
YEEEES, YEAAAAH, WOOOOO!!!!! LETS GOOO!!! AMERI ISNT GOING TO TAKE CROCELL’S ADVANCES LYING DOWN!!! FIRST MOVE ADVANTAGE, AND BEFORE ANYONE EVEN KNOWS THAT THEY NEED TO MAKE ONE!!! Why do I feel like she’s going to end up forcefully being engaged at the Deviculum? It’s just I’ve read a lot of stories and have seen many of them go to similar places, and that’s a trope I’m used to at this point. Iruma doesn’t tend to use these tropes, but who knows at this point, either way I’m hyped for this ball!!!
It was an epic affair. I am glad you are enjoying the story.

Users who are viewing this thread