Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 286 - Sweet Talk

Dex-chan lover
"It's a costume party"

he's gonna end up going in the idol getup isn't he?

Double-page supporter
How do folks see this as Iruma being a womanizer… I'd say it's the exact opposite! No leading them on, just give it to them straight!

To be fair, he can still womanize, but it'll be on separate dates (the romantic kind, not the calendar kind)

Dex-chan lover
Was surprised Bachiko asked Iruma to the ball. Was even more surprised when Iruma turned her down.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, somewhere in the back of the restaurant Vine is sitting shaking in s corner muttering to himself; "Oh Gods! Another one captured by his harem! No one is safe. There is no escape. Am I in the harem, too? Noooooo......"

Double-page supporter
Iruma our little charmer lol. So glad he has the backbone to upkeep a prior promise.

Dex-chan lover
Iruma is one of like... 3 characters I've ever seen where it ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE why they have all these people trying to court them.

Kid's surprisingly competent and overwhelmingly nice to like everyone.
Can you tell me some others?

Dex-chan lover
Poor master, but there's already too much people on the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Editors I have to say I’m disappointed in you, that end page, you missed such a golden opportunity. You could have made a Smash Bros joke by changing the letter to Iruma into the Smash invite letter.

Honestly, I know the joke has been played out, but this was the first thing that came to mind.

Bachiko really worked up a whole lotta courage to just be shot down, no wonder she got pissed. It’s nice to see this moment of bonding between the two of them though, especially given how rough the Heartbraker was. Sometimes you just need a bit of positive reinforcement to keep pushing forward to the next step y’know?

Users who are viewing this thread