Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 303 - Night of Illusion

Dex-chan lover
Praise to your poor redrawers lately(and always really). Thank you for the chapters, always worth the wait(series snipers be damned).

Dex-chan lover
This whole saga just showed that demons are not that smart. They truly live by desire alone. This development might bring many changes including the dynamics between three greats and the whole 13th seat. Maybe they got disbanded after this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not as annoyed with Baal as I should be, and that in itself pisses me off.

Even worse, I can't help but smile with Kirio shows up. He's like a less powerful Hisoka, complete creep and has awful goals but you can't help but look forward to his appearances because it's not like he personally wants the MC dead. He just wants to mess with him. XD

Fed-Kun's army
I loved this chapter, the difference between Razz (full rage) and Leiji watching in silence (completely mad, probably) and the Iruma... DAMN, NISHI-SENSEI , THE PANELS ARE TOP TIER!!!! Kirio panel made me feel things I shouln't feel (i love him platonically ok) and Azz breaking his powers and and THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I hope Kirio tells him the truth, but maybe Azz wont believe him... poor Iruma

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it only sullivan, opera, bachiko, and balam who know he's a human.
Some things were overheard a few dozen chapters back.
The scene of Baal listening in on the bugging device and Kirio being there to listen in on it together.

Dex-chan lover
MFW when someone sniped the chapter, like Baal killstealing Gluttony (very apt I say):
Wybdj5r.jpg

Also, I was thinking Misfits were originally planning to release the chapters on June 11-13 to coincide with the 13th Betrayal, but a goddamn sniper ruined that...

Fed-Kun's army
So we're not gonna talk about how they just had all 3 chapters up after complaining about being understaffed for months and "just couldn't possibly keep up" with normal releases? It took a lone heroic, probably misguided, sniper to either light a fire under them or push them to stop dragging their lazy asses.

Dex-chan lover
Based on Iruma and Azzy’s response this would literally put them belong students.

In terms of snap responses they are indeed below two students who have gone through more crisis situations in 1 year than most demons do in their entire 6 years at school. One of which has been noted to have what is functionally a 'lite' version of the spider sense.

That's not that much of a problem with power balance, tbh. It could be argued that because of their power, most demons including the security detail had never been in a situation where they they are instantly put face to face with a foe that rivals or exceeds their power. Even if they weren't completely outmatched, demons are naturally selfish and it makes sense why they would be ineffective on the spot.

Whereas both Iruma and Alice were the only ones that had to go up against an overwhelming opponent without warning multiple times, in the last year no less, so they were able to react faster than those far more powerful.

Plus, she's a child. They love heroes, and Baal made sure to play up the part of the prince charming. It makes sense why she fell for him so easily.

Double-page supporter
This is possibility worst way for Alice to know that Iruma is a human, although Iruma told in past he would tell on right time. Nishi, this is so wrong, I hope even if Kirio said the truth, either way Alice will jinx it or think as joke but our MC face is too obvious.

...if its really time for Alice to know. Fcking heck I hope he would accept it. I have so much trust on Alice right now.

Users who are viewing this thread