Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 303 - Night of Illusion

Dex-chan lover
i just checked back, and it says that the goddess/guardian race are so powerful because their bodies are "one with the Netherworld's nature" and so if they get upset, the very world itself will become unstable. They may not necessarily be more powerful than the strongest demons themselves in a fight (otherwise why have to create a pact at all? why not just subjugate the demons?) but their powers are so DIFFERENT that it would end up being a fight of mutual destruction as the guardians are killed but they destroy the world in their death throes killing off the demons as well. That was my interpretation of it anyway, and would explain why a very young princess NEEDED bodyguards since even if she destroys the area in revenge that doesn't necessarily stop her from being hurt lol plus young demons vs older demons (especially one of the 13th most powerful demons in the entire world who has been massively souped up by WHO KNOWS WHAT in Baal's lab) is never a good match up, and I imagine its the same for young goddess vs that older demon.

sure his classmates might turn on him if they find out he's human (i mean they wouldn't, but for sake of argument) but iruma has even more allies that already know he's a human too, so he'd never actually be alone
Right! And he can also summon Kalego

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was pretty obvious it was staged between Iruma's attack being blocked, the fact that we're all pretty sure Baal kidnapped Behemoth (and in turn modified him) among other details. Hiding it would just be insulting to the readers and drawing things out unnecessarily 🤔
i meant more so hiding it from the cast rather than from the readers.

you guys r assholes... bullying someone over this "sniping" shit the manga doesnt fucking belong to misfit scans theyre pirating it just as much as everybody else and someone scanlating 3 chapters ahead isnt the end of the world. that person is probably young and was excited about the newest chapter and just wanted to share. sniping isnt a real thing because the manga belongs to OSAMU NISHI, and the OFFICIAL english translation is just now coming out. that person had every right to upload whatever chapter they wanted

Double-page supporter
Chapter 267, Opening Night, it seems that Baal is aware that Iruma is a human. I wonder if he told Kirio about it, or that they came to the unanimous conclusion that Iruma is human because of clues like his suspicious identity as Sullivan's grandson.
I could've sworn Kirio found out about it while surveilling Iruma during the Harvest Festival when Iruma was facing his trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the renewed fam contract forever and that was why Kalego was so bruh when it happened? If I'm remembering right, the trial one is for 1y and if it goes well and you renew it becomes forever... Or maybe I'm remembering wrong lol

I'd love to see a war for Iruma's familiar position tho...
Technically it didn’t get renewed. They successfully let the contract lapse, then they accidentally made an entirely new contract. Besides which, it might just not work the same way for humans

Supporter
i just checked back, and it says that the goddess/guardian race are so powerful because their bodies are "one with the Netherworld's nature" and so if they get upset, the very world itself will become unstable.
That's the impression I got. Like "You wanna kill the water goddess? You totally can, but you better hope dehydration won't kill you all, 'cause when she goes, the water does too!!"

Dex-chan lover
I could've sworn Kirio found out about it while surveilling Iruma during the Harvest Festival when Iruma was facing his trauma.
You're right. Chapter 142, after the Harvest Festival. I was confused, but turns out it was another demon who was snuck into the Harvest Festival.

Users who are viewing this thread