Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 303 - Magic Night

Dex-chan lover
Poor redrawers have it hard enough lately, so yeah worth waiting for Misfits.
3i4dbr.jpg

Nishi shows no mercy to any redrawers

If you’re tired of waiting translate it for your own enjoyment but don’t post this shitty redraw and translation.

Dex-chan lover
read-comments-michael-jackson.gif

While you are a prick, you're definitely a funny prick.
I hope the misfits dunk on you harder than Michael Jordan
Pass me some popcorn, would you? Haven't seen this much anger since the last time a certain 5-letter troll group put up a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Based spoiler kun. Literally don't click it if you don't want it you weenies
A lot of us don't notice the fact there is a gap, we get hyped for a new chapter and then click. Skipping ahead just causes a lot of issues in general, especially if nobody goes back to translate the previous two chapters (which happens from time to time.) This is something worth complaining about, stop being so high and mighty because YOU don't happen to care

Dex-chan lover
Don't attack others for disagreeing with you.
A lot of us don't notice the fact there is a gap, we get hyped for a new chapter and then click. Skipping ahead just causes a lot of issues in general, especially if nobody goes back to translate the previous two chapters (which happens from time to time.) This is something worth complaining about, stop being so high and mighty because YOU don't happen to care
Use your eyes next time you tard. You're literally throwing a bitchfit over free manga you entitled toddler

Dex-chan lover
Maybe help the people doing the translations instead of doing a chapter that is ahead of the current translations? :facepalm:

Supporter
I get not wanting to wait, but fuck off with this shit. I don't really care too much about snipers, snipers are going to snipe and sometimes it is for the better. That said if you are going to do it best not to with a group that is consistent with their releases and are not that far behind, but more importantly don't fucking skip chapters like this. Didn't notice the first page since it was mostly blank with small ass text mentioning the "warning" and because I clicked on the chapter from my feed so I didn't get the warning about skipped chapters from MD.

Dex-chan lover
I happened to finally get an official English volume of this manga, I was in a good mood- I didn't really want this on my feed.
There's a dedicated group that's built engagement surrounding this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread