Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 303 - Magic Night

Dex-chan lover
Is this good? I did not read this because the chapter seem skipped.

Whats the fucking point, sniping may be a fake issue but there is literally no reason to translate chapters when you have to skip some

Group Leader
we kinda do...... but at least go in order if you're gonna snipe
We definitely don't. There are two most probable results that may occur after sniping:
1. Original Uploader will lose motivation and stop uploading sniped chapters or do it less frequently.
2. They will race each other and both will have worsened quality scanlations.

We readers lose more than gain because of snipers (unless sniper would provide significantly better quality).

Also in this case, for example there was an upload 9 days ago and 20 days ago. So someone has to have patience of a 5 year old to think it's not frequent enough and they need faster ones.

Last edited:
Group Leader
"I got tired of waiting for the new chapters, so I decided to be an ass and skip 2 chapters, spoiling everyone that wasn't careful about the fact that I was sniping a high quality group"
If they got tired of waiting then why won't they just read it in japanese?
If they can make scanlation, they have to know japanese, or know how to machine translate it.

Also if it's the case, why won't they scanlate chapter consecutive to previous one?

"I got tired of waiting" sounds like a fake reason, after analyzing their actions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How do you block them? When you block a "No Group" doesn't that block all no groups? Is it possible to block the uploader?

Dex-chan lover
read-comments-michael-jackson.gif

While you are a prick, you're definitely a funny prick.
I hope the misfits dunk on you harder than Michael Jordan

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for warning us right on the first page. Also didn't mangadex used to warn you about skipping chapters?
We still do. I confirmed that there is a pop up that warned me as I finished chapter 300 and clicked to go to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread