Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 303 - Magic Night

Dex-chan lover
On other news, dumb ass demon thinks human will have no place is chaos. If he had any idea what the shithole the human world is.....:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
If the translators can't keep up why not let another translator handle it? They're obviously in over their heads and relying on their moronic fans and the good will of other translators in letting them keep the slow release schedule.
Sniping can be beneficial when the main group is slow, but in this case the last upload was 10 days ago, so we know that they are still active, and Misfits delivers high quality. If you want to snipe, do it with higher quality and don't fucking leave holes in the chapter list. Releasing chapter 303 when chapter 301 is not translated is just pointless, it's not gonna force the original group to release faster because people are still waiting for 301.

Thank you for translating it. Althought it sucks you skipped chapters, I atleast got to see the next action regarding iruma and frankly I don't feel like I missed much (Lately the series have been slow paced) and it is boring to see the villan rial up people. Only problem is it would take ages to get 304 translated :(

Double-page supporter
Seeing this chapter uploaded and jump into recent raw. I already knew dear uploaded you will receive backlash for this and you should already knew this would happen cause in past this also happened and here as well on this manga at mangadex. Now, all you will see is 'curses' of curses from everyone. Although your translation is really good, you should really haven't done this because of hype.

I hope you will see the point why these comments is total mad at you.

Double-page supporter
I approve of this snipping, the other translation is just so slow. I even read the chinese and russian without understanding what's going on
It's not the translation that's slow, it's the redrawing as they're short staffed.
Sniping can be beneficial when the main group is slow, but in this case the last upload was 10 days ago, so we know that they are still active, and Misfits delivers high quality. If you want to snipe, do it with higher quality and don't fucking leave holes in the chapter list. Releasing chapter 303 when chapter 301 is not translated is just pointless, it's not gonna force the original group to release faster because people are still waiting for 301.
There's also the problem that, none of the snipers ever bother to translate things properly. And this one is no exception. They even have a disclaimer at says 'may be inaccurate' which, why upload it if it's not accurate? That helps no one.

Users who are viewing this thread