Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 303 - Night of Illusion

Double-page supporter
Wasn't it only sullivan, opera, bachiko, and balam who know he's a human.
Its easy to look at Bachiko as an example of how easy it is to fool demons but shes been shown to be narrow minded. Besides Ameri, it wouldn’t surprise me if other demons knew but don’t confront it.
Ok so now is the moment this story can get REALLY interesting or just go horribly predictive and boring.
Will his humanity play any sort of role and his fundamental difference from a demon be confronted? or will it be the same old "we're all the same deep down, it's all good because love and friendship and shit" easy cop out?
they would waste 5 chapters if it was an “oh shit Iruma is human I don’t know how to react” arc.

Either someone steps in and explains it away or Az says he knew all along because his mom told him about humans. She is the demon of lust, she probably has experience with humans

I really hope the cat's gonna be outta the bag next chapter, at least for Iruma's closest friends. :D

Dex-chan lover
Baal stole the show and now Iruma got the really stupid idea of going after the perverted canibal. Damn Iruma, netx time shot first and ask questions later. :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the moment when Baal would start a war... but he isn't this class of petty villain, this was a false flag operation, one marvelously done.

This story is a middle finger for many of the trash out there, it has everything... from teen drama to comedy to complex political intrigue and action, lighthearted and tense, without losing any of its compelling storytelling.

Feels almost like sorcery... or the author made a deal with the devil XD.

I am glad of the day I resolved to read this story, it is worth every second I gave it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the save guys. I was almost going to puke from the stress of if I should read out of order. All my appreciation.

Double-page supporter
Man I don’t even know how to express how much I love how this manga has progressed and really come into its own. I think that Nishi has done some amazing work setting up this goofy ass story to be able to handle a turn towards slightly more serious and dubious scenarios. And of course, with all of the gravitas built from his ever improving dynamic panelling and line work. The series just doesn’t feel real sometimes because of how effortless it switches from cutesy cuddly characters to super bad ass or gruesome acts of violence to really heartfelt emotional crescendos.
This is genuinely just so damn impressive.

Dex-chan lover
jordan-laugh.gif

lol he actually got dunked
Nice job misfits

Dex-chan lover
Yep Im thinking Amerie is going to jump in. She and Azz have been following Iruma the whole time. I dont think Azz went alone to Iruma
i mean, with her dad being at the place, it'd be weird if he didn't immediately went and tried to keep her safe during the commotion. Who knows where she is, since she wasn't helping Iruma the moment he tried to hit behemolt nor seemed to be around while they were leaving the banquet behind.

Double-page supporter
i mean, with her dad being at the place, it'd be weird if he didn't immediately went and tried to keep her safe during the commotion. Who knows where she is, since she wasn't helping Iruma the moment he tried to hit behemolt nor seemed to be around while they were leaving the banquet behind.
All the more reason for her to show up and help Iruma. Her dad ignored Kelgos brother so I don’t think we can rely on him.

It would be lame if an adult shows up honestly. Speaking to azz as equals makes more sense than a person of authority.

But thats my two cents on the topic lol

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now is the moment this story can get REALLY interesting or just go horribly predictive and boring.
Will his humanity play any sort of role and his fundamental difference from a demon be confronted? or will it be the same old "we're all the same deep down, it's all good because love and friendship and shit" easy cop out?
i mean, i think with how everyone has, to some extent, become drawn to Iruma it wouldn't be the "we're all the same deep down", instead their relationship and dedication to one another making them indifferent to him being a human, at least depending on how much prejudice or contempt they show to humans (which for the misfit class has barely been touched upon in general, even if Alice has been show to be kind of supremacist).

It certainly barely mattered to Amelie, even if she was predisposed to not be bothered by it, or Bachiko, who had already developed enough of a bond with him (IIRC? Don't remember if she's told so before or after teaching him archery) to not care after being told.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, what a way to stand up to that sniper. Great work as always, Misfits.

Fuck, so Baal stole the credit and got a BIG backer. This is gonna be interesting. I'm actually fine whether Kirio actually reveal Iruma's secret or not. 'Cuz I don't think it mattered for him at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Actually we almost held the chapters after they were done because we were worried people might think that, but we figured why let a sniper ruin our fun? This was just when they all got done.
Respect! Someone's always gonna hate but thousands more appreciate you even if they don't say it.

Users who are viewing this thread