Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 306 - Unleashed (Opening Ceremony)

Dex-chan lover
What surprises me is that with so many eyes and so many strong people, absolutely noone was able to spot that an extra demon blocked the shot of Iruma to wonder that something is fishy neither that absolutely NOONE ELSE tried to actually jump in to save the day. You would expect the "three greats" to obliterate any kind of threat within a second, but yeah we gotta have this for the plot I guess...

Dex-chan lover
What surprises me is that with so many eyes and so many strong people, absolutely noone was able to spot that an extra demon blocked the shot of Iruma to wonder that something is fishy neither that absolutely NOONE ELSE tried to actually jump in to save the day. You would expect the "three greats" to obliterate any kind of threat within a second, but yeah we gotta have this for the plot I guess...
an unexpected situation can make most freeze and not be able to bring out their full strength. This is what occurred as no one expected for the party to get attacked or for it to be Behemoth doing the attacking. This resulted in them all prioritizing what they viewed to be thee most important things to themselves and for the three greats it were their grandkids. the rest either panic ran, panic attacking using their magic or having to use their own magic to stop the panic attacks. this is one of the reasons why no one noticed the magic Iruma's senpai used as it was hidden like a specific tree in a forest is hidden. due to all of this they didnt have the time to notice something was amiss about the situation.

Dex-chan lover
artworks-000338488977-i103lv-t500x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread