Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 306 - Unleashed (Opening Ceremony)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this series has one of the best villains! Baal makes me physically react to seeing him get what he wants and succeed in what are incredibly obvious plans, but knowing that only we, the audience, actually know what is happening where it makes sense for the characters to view him as a hero who gets his way for "sacrificing" himself.

Dex-chan lover
You know, at this point it shouldn't really matter if he's human or not, given all the shit he's accomplished just to keep up the charade of being a demon.
If not, he could always challenge them to an eating contest, the truly most demonic part of him is his stomach.

Dex-chan lover
"How is he a threat?"
Cinnamon roll sleeping on the floor is guarded by/friends with:
  • the son of a Thirteen Crowns
  • ONE of the Thirteen Crowns
  • the daughter of the border patrol
  • Someone that should be good enough to be a Thirteen Crown and is vouched by one of the Three Greats

Dex-chan lover
The first half of this chapter was just ew. That Princess is such a pushover and the diety race is largely coming off as underwhelming. She doesn't even seem to understand the weight of her offering support. Even if Baal were a genuine good person she's moving way too fast for her stature. It makes me wonder again why they'd even send her specifically to such an important demon world event. Do the deities just not care? Was Princess Shura not raised properly? Are there no other royal deities who actually have an inkling of maturity? It still has a sour taste in my mouth because they seemed so interesting when first explained. I'm gonna need a full breakdown on the deities and something to redeem them soon or else I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Racist Genocide Terrorist Terrier (get it... cuz he's in the cerberus clan... I'll leave). At the very least the deities shouldn't have so much social and political power if they themselves just end up being wastes of space who don't have the care or awareness to wield their power properly.

Users who are viewing this thread