Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 310 - An Archer's Claim

Dex-chan lover
frankly_my_dear.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. Talk about putting a kitten in front of a freaking lion

Dex-chan lover
Nope. The point was that Delkira was still considered a member of the 13 crowns despite him being absent. Baal proposed removing Delkira, opening a spot for Bachiko. The public could consider that Bachiko replacing Delkira, which would upset a lot of people. The Barbatos clan are upset that the 13 crowns are potentially putting someone with the Barbatos name in the line of fire.
They still didn't removed demon king from the 13, so if they do that and assign Bachiko to his seat, won't only she'll get the "leftovers" as you say, she also gonna face all the fallout from those who didn't want to see delkira removed in the first place.
Ah okay, now I get it. Thanks for the clarification.

Dex-chan lover
it's been there since the first like 50 chapters?
Yeah, it's definitely been an ever present part of the series, even if hasn't been a huge part of the plot up to this point, outside of Baal's shenanigans, the demon king debate and border control

Dex-chan lover
Gramps: We must tread carefully

meanwhile

Iruma: I wonder if there are any cute girls or boys in the Barbatos clan that would like to be added to my collection?
Adding another grandpa to the harem won't be bad since we have Sullivan already 😂

Dex-chan lover
What's my favorite part about a misfits upload?
One of my favorite manga getting a new chapter? No, that's not quite it.
Incredible scans and translation quality & readability? Hrmmmm... not quite.
The credits page meme? 💯

Dex-chan lover
I love the world building, the description of power and politic is interesting in its odd kinda way.

Double-page supporter
/a/ already posted and translated the next chapter a good 5 days ago, how is your group behind?
Dunno about the progress but both this and the next issue have a lot of text-before-art(and not simple one, feathers and spears),and from this issue you can surmise that the Barbatos leader gonna have fancy stylized text. Add to that, that they were still working on the previous issue for I think over a week after the next one, and it's understandable to get a queue. Especially since knowing them, they don't want to leave 311 into 312 hanging, but release them both.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a clan that actually cares about one of their individual's wellbeing over prestige.

Users who are viewing this thread