Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 314 - The Joy of Conversation

Thanks for all the warm wishes guys. We really appreciate them. Can't say anything about the fate of the team from here on but maybe one day in the future we will come back stronger. Maybe not. Personally, I hope that day comes. The literal translation of this chapter's title is "I'd be glad to talk to you again/in the future"... Kind of fitting huh?
Bachiko deserves the (nether)world btw.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your years of hard work; they've been greatly appreciated o7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the journey you've taken on us. Additional thanks for closing out an arc before the notice, too.

Also: Page 13, not foreshadowing at all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks misfits for all your hard work o7

salute.gif

Dex-chan lover
It was truly an honor to be able to read your translations.
"You don't realize the worth of something until you lose it".
love you guys, hope for the best in the near future, very sad to see you guys go but hoping for the best of luck

MD@Home
Thank you for the years of quality releases, Misfits. Wishing the best for you all, old and current members alike.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much to all of Misfit scan staff. Since you picked this manga, you concolidated this as my favorite running manga and Iam gratefull of your work until now. Iwish you the best to all of you.

From my part Im gona start to buy the manga official translation, Im not sure if Im gonna buy the english or the spanish version but that is a different thing.

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE YEARS OF HARD WORK MISFITS. IT HELPED ME ENJOY THIS GREAT SERIES!

Fed-Kun's army
Goodbye Misfits. Thank you for sharing this wonderful manga with all of us. Seriously, thank you, so much.

Users who are viewing this thread