Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 314 - The Joy of Conversation

Thank you Misfits for the good work you did!
I really hope you can get back up (if you still want to do it). We will miss you!

Wish only the best for you!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Misfits Scans, you will be dearly missed.

tears-of-joy-clapping.gif

Dex-chan lover
As much as I would love to talk about the chapter, I want to say thank you to Misfit Scans. Without you guys and gals, we would not be reading Iruma and I wouldn't have the joy this manga brings me. I hope everyone on the team enjoys the hiatus and takes a much-deserved break from the difficult world of fan scanlations. Much love and bear hugs to you all.

Double-page supporter
we will miss you! I wish more could have been done to prevent this 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
I'LL MISS YOU MISFITS I HOPE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RETURN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER! TAKE CARE AMD HOPEFULLY SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!

Aggregator gang
That's some hard news to hear, but all things must pass. Thanks for all the quality work over the years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations and your hard work. Everyone understands that people grow and move on from things, life happens.

Hope someone / group picks this up because I really enjoy this series and it would disappointing if I can't see how it is going to end.

Aggregator gang
Thank you, Misfits, for your service. How fitting that the end of them is the supposed start of a new era of the Demon World.

Dex-chan lover
So who wants to apologize to the "sniper"? Assuming they're not connected to Misfit scans anyways. Thanks for all your hard work Misfit Scans, hope that things work out for the best for you, and that whoever handles this series in the meantime gives it the same amount of respect you do.

Aggregator gang
It's been great years thanks to you guys, Misfits. I'm bad with words. Still, just want to say tysm for all your work. Always love your translation. o7

Dex-chan lover
sad-face.gif

It's been one hell of a ride. I'll miss all the updates and funny credit pages. Good luck Misfits scans.

Thank you Misfit Scans for all your incredible work!!! I would not have been able to have truly fallen in love with this series if it hadn't been for your translations and scans- I'm wishing all of you the best for the future!

(also, lol I love Sullivan's logic of "I'll make that idiot regret leaving <3", really shows their dynamic)

O7. Great chapter and one of the best scanslation teams I've seen in a while. Thanks for all of the amazing work guys, I wouldn't have loved this series nearly as much without you.

Users who are viewing this thread