Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 316 - What is Ameri thinking?

Dex-chan lover
For ages I'd been wondering why people kept calling Amelie "Ameri" ... and now I just realised this isn't a Misfits release.
I'm guessing that they've been overriding inferior scanlations as they go or something, but everyone else saw the originals... right?

... Also how the hell does Kerori know what a manga is? I thought Amelie was the only one with access to such things.

Dex-chan lover
For ages I'd been wondering why people kept calling Amelie "Ameri" ... and now I just realised this isn't a Misfits release.
I'm guessing that they've been overriding inferior scanlations as they go or something, but everyone else saw the originals... right?

... Also how the hell does Kerori know what a manga is? I thought Amelie was the only one with access to such things.
Name translations, especially when it comes to "L" and "R" in the English language are always tricky. Few do it the same, and even if there is an official version some fans won't use it.

On the second, remember Balam has "picture books" he creates. Perhaps the word used for that is similar to "manga", as "picture books" is a good description of "manga."

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I SO look forward to hearing her love story! And all the other students were ruthless to the teacher; no chance for her to escape the questioning hahaha

At long last,best girl nafra returns 🙏 also god bless shorthair momo sensei

Users who are viewing this thread