Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 319 - Don't put it into words

Fed-Kun's army
:shamihuh: No don't go to the sea. Opera will drown both of you for knowing Irum's true identity.
They already are aware how shichiro knows about irumas true identity, and kalego is still irumas familiar, and they can't harm their masters (i have no idea if it would work if kalego isnt in his familiar form or not)

Dex-chan lover
and that's how Kalego from the best to the goat of the series, sorry Opera-senpai

Dex-chan lover
im so confused as to what the plot is at this point but go ig
The overarching plot is how Iruma rises to become the Demon King and all of the obstacles he’s had to deal with. This beach chapter will be the first rest chapter we’ll have had in a hot minute as we went from Heartbreaker into the 13 crowns party without a rest chapter as everything was moving almost continuously.

Fed-Kun's army
to me, kalego feels like the one dimensional character that most manga has. The "im a stern, and caring for my student, and a hound for rules because im strict, and takes nothing that break the rules."
This chapter got me because this made kalego so much better.

He knows he aint be able to tolerate iruma being human, so he willingly danced around pedantics and technicality, because he aint one dimensional, he's more complex than that. Hell yea, loves this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I hope Opera doesn't go too hard on their kouhais, Kalego and Balam they're both babies.

Users who are viewing this thread