Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 38 Ch. 339.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Not afaik, they just smell tasty (which should be hidden by the perfume). However, demons are inherently self-centered creatures, so someone like Iruma, who cares so much about others, makes for a very desirable partner.

Also he has insane rizz :meguusmug:
I think it depends on the demon, from a human perspective, what you said is true, but you also have to remember that many demons also see a self-serving nature as desirable (like how Iruma's gluttonous appetite was seen as a good thing when the grandchildren of the 3 elders were being evaluated.) That being said, what makes Iruma super desirable is the fact that he is both caring and fairly greedy (within reason,) he knows what he wants and refuses to give when he considers it important, though what he wants is usually of benefit to more than himself (at least current Iruma, it's really interesting to go back and see how Iruma has moved from the kid who was just kind of a pushover to the fairly confident protagonist we currently have.)

Dex-chan lover
Iruma is a level 20 Rizzgician, and he has a LOT of legendary actions, it is uncanny.

Dex-chan lover
Me when I’m in a “making a harem” competition and my opponent is Iruma:
i can name at least 2 or 3 harem protags that put iruma to shame. ichika from infinite stratos and cid from eminence in shadow are 2 that come to mind immediately. there's also tenchi muyo and yuuki rito and another protag from a series i don't remember the name of but basically he was the cause of an intergalactic harem war.

Dex-chan lover
I think it depends on the demon, from a human perspective, what you said is true, but you also have to remember that many demons also see a self-serving nature as desirable (like how Iruma's gluttonous appetite was seen as a good thing when the grandchildren of the 3 elders were being evaluated.)
I mean, yeah. But my point was more about what sets Iruma apart from most demons and might make him more desirable. There are a lot of demons who have a self-serving nature, but very few can empathize with others on the same level as he does.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah. But my point was more about what sets Iruma apart from most demons and might make him more desirable. There are a lot of demons who have a self-serving nature, but very few can empathize with others on the same level as he does.
I know, I was just bringing up that most of the demons don't necessarily see that as a good trait to be an empathetic person, it's why Iruma was the only one willing to rescue the one kid at Walter Park, he only became desirable to most demons after the arc with his wicked phase that proved he had a more self-serving side to him to (with exception to people like Ameri, Clara and Eiko who had more personal reasons to feel attached to his kind nature

Users who are viewing this thread