Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Releasing Magic

Dex-chan lover
I am noticing a difference in quality now, and it's affected by interest in the series.

Double-page supporter
Yep, this demon is an absolute pervert.

Look at his face while talking with Iruma. Is he trying to be a Yandere type of Harem member or what?

Banned
So lemme get this straight...

One scanlation group is just translating everything word for word literally, ignoring the bits that don't really translate well... and the other is taking all sorts of liberties in playing interpretation with it (while writing weird-arse things like "Pan-Dolura")...

Funny thing is, judging by Desu's comparison page in this chapter, the Wicked House one is actually better this time around.

Well whatever. As long as I can get the basic gist of what is going on and the art looks clean, I don't care.

iruma...what a fucking loser. hey i want to kill EVERYONE and watch sadistically as they despair. Iruma: WANT TO STAY FRIENDS DUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>> fucking hell.

Dex-chan lover
@permisan it's doesn't seems that he said "i want to stay friends".
He said: Well, sorry but i will not enter in dispair cause i am used to it, i will ruin your ambitions and save everyone and the fireworks that we (he and his friends) worked so hard to create

Fed-Kun's army
"that other team is not up to our standard of taking liberties with translations, but don't worry, we'll continue to release 'quality' scan."

"Or not, lol"

How to sound and act like an ass 101.

while i think the desu vult scans are better quality than wicked house's current scans, I despise it when a scanilator uses Ingrish in their translation when there is a clear and proper translation. It is Pronounce "PANDORA" you insufferable clod. you had it right the first time, WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT?

Users who are viewing this thread