Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Glorious Commendation

Dex-chan lover
Our manliest man is just 14 years old, huh?
EDIT: Totally forgot about that, but alas, it's all in chapter 1. I read the last few chapters under the self-imposed impression, that this demon school is a high school and made MC older.

Dex-chan lover
new dude is eaither the dad of the president girl or the dad of the principal's secretary

Aggregator gang
I misread the last page and thought it was a TL joke reference to Rosario+Vampire until I went back and realized it actually wasn't a repeat page with new text

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F I thought it was confirmed a fair bit back that he was the prez's dad

There were far more grammatical errors in this chapter than in past ones. Still they were ones that are easy to gloss over because some were those mistakes that your brain auto fixes.

Lol I also forgot he was supposed to be trying to stay out the spotlight because he's human.

oyo

Whoerver is translating this needs to get a proofreader for all the shitty grammar mistakes or drop it altogether, you're butchering a masterpiece, deusvult please pick it up again .

Banned
I'm guessing the demon realm has a 2-school system then?

Nice to see a bit of familiarity for once. Given most manga / anime seem to show a 3-school system (which Americans seem to relate to as well), it is rare for me to even see a 2-school system depicted.

it's still a little awkward but now that they have their other members back it is much better than when it was just the one guy.

Users who are viewing this thread