Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - New Ambition

Supporter
Lol you know what. The funny thing is if you mix parts of the Sugoi team translation and this translation, you actually would get a better, more accurate, close to the RAW, and fluent version XD.

Aggregator gang
Agreed, it seems that the true meaning of sentences are somewhere in the middle, but such is translation, always losing some meaning.
And as it is proper manners: thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. I have to agree that both translation seems to have strong points. So keep both coming, I will read both and profit from it.

Dex-chan lover
So are Wicked house going to try and snipe it again and then run off every month lol

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda awkward reading it
Let’s see if y’all actually stick to it or if you only posted because youre to prideful to be sniped

O so now you post a lot of chapters when someone trys to snipe you. Yikes what a shit group

@Wolvenworks Not trying to start anything. But my understanding is in the past they (Wicked House) were approached in attempts to cooperate by other groups who had similar issues with the translation of this series. But never responded to them and the groups just kind of dropped it. I could be wrong however as it has been a long time.

@Skine I'm confused... They only posted this chapter after the "snipe" and they posted the previous chapter for this manga 2 days ago.

Power Uploader
Please do not misunderstand, yesterday I tried to contact il42133 (Totemo Sugoi Scans) to offer cooperation with them, we will provide edited chapters (we currently have chapters 53-79 edited), they just translate, but for now I still haven't received any answers from them. If there is no response, we will continue to translate.

Honestly Ive Seen Wicked House has contacted the other guy who is translating in 2 reddit threads, pm's (according to them) and on this manga's comment section like twice. If the other guy il42133 is for the jolly cooperation this shit is just gonna be dumb, He said himself he doesn't have the time and energy to redraw and shit. Just work with the other group then, we all just want the best release yea, so why not work together.

Don't get why people are being so rude. Sure wicked had pretty meh English as is obvious. But they still translated like 52 chapters for free so ehhh..

Users who are viewing this thread