Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Renewed Ambition

Ugh I forgot they forced that Clara romance in. Can we please just forget that happened and focus on Prez for the romance? Clara just works better as a friend character, not every girl needs to be all over the MC's junk.

Thank you Totemo Sugoi Scans for picking up this series I am glad to see quality grammar and English instead of wicked house's shit English translation. Keep up the good work we will be rooting for you.

Contributor
Agreed with @TurntAturn , Clara is better as a friend character.
With Asmodeus, they're the first friends Iruma got, and it's good like that.

Oh thank god I was really hoping the anime would inspire someone to finally translate this with some actual effort. I really like this manga but goddamn if it wasn't depressing reading new chapters sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@TurntAturn To be fair, they even seem to be calling attention to how it's forced. What with Clara just being dumb and thinking "I wanna play with my friend more, but he's hanging out with someone else! Gotta seduce him."
But yeh, there's like no romantic energy between the two of them. Clara's great friend material. I mean, she's Cute. It's just that she's, like, puppy cute.

Also, I have a feeling that the ring-person's gonna end up being a girl and is gonna join the weird harem dynamic.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the good thing that comes from an anime adaptation. As more people are interested on the original source, more TL guys will come and someday we will catch on the manga.

Kaichou is so hot and cute.

Dex-chan lover
yes, suck a d, wicked house

on the main topic, kaichou is the best

Double-page supporter
I'm still on Team Clara, but damn if this chapter didn't almost sway me to Team Amelie.

Users who are viewing this thread