Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Renewed Ambition

Dex-chan lover
For the translation stuff itself, my only comment is please translate the stuff that's not in word bubbles. I am explicitly not asking for redrawing. I understand why one would not want to do that, especially if they're a solo act. But please do like, footnotes, endnotes, or translations in between panels if possible.

As for the chapter ... this is something I've been thinking for a while now - we're all on the same page in that the one SC member simply does not have eyes, right?

Dex-chan lover
Great that somebody sniped this I really dont care much for the look as long as its coherent and in a timely fashion I wish you all the best new scanner.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter has me so soFT LIKE YES LOVE THAT MAKES AMELIE MORE SELF CONFIDENT HELLO...

Fed-Kun's army
personally i dont think wicked house took that long to upload bc some series take one month to upload a part of a chapter or just a chapter and im pretty grateful for kinda weekly kinda semi monthly or monthly updates
anyways wish you good luck with redraws and scanlating this

Damn it's now readable without hurting my brain.

The best snipe cheers my dude.

IMO one of the healthiest romances in shounen manga. That focus on their desire to support each other in their differing goals and see each other flourish isn't something you get a whole lot when romance in shounen tends toward shallow wish fulfillment stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This dude who picked it up - you are a god, thank you!

As for the new chapter, HELL YES. Amelie still one of the best girls I've ever seen in anything, and this is one of the healthiest romances I've ever seen / read about / experienced.

Contributor
And that's the end of this great arc.
Amelie is the best girl for Iruma, easily.

Fed-Kun's army
Big cute indeed.
Thank you for picking up this series. More people need to be aware of it.
iruma_and_amelie_by_scruffypalmtrees-smaller.png

Double-page supporter
Finally a good translation. Thanks, I'll hope someone helps you translate this series in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent. Amelie and Iruma is a good pair and having her go back to what made her awesome in the first place but still have her react a bit regarding him is nice. She doesn't turn into a wilting flower, she's still quite determined. And even better, she realizes that Iruma likes her for her and she doesn't have to try to be more girly or whatever.

Contributor
I got fucking bated! I always thought the shadow on page 6 was the culprit but, in reality, the guy was in the same panel and was there to all see.

Kaichou never fails to be the best. Still want more of her, even if it's not her arc. I'm almost disappointed that he's leaving the student council, but there are some other characters that need some limelight because they haven't been prominent for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread