Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Abnormal Classmates

Dex-chan lover
I like the other guys work too. No need to be rude about the others work.

Contributor
So it's deleted? Then how come we can comment on it?

Edit: Nvm anymore.

I mean, WHT translation is not that good and all, but trash-talking people who translate for free for you to read is just rude and super ungrateful.

Though, I hope that there is no scanlation drama over this one, those guys from /a/ is good and can focus on doing English chapter while WHT can continue on their Vietnamese translation just fine.

Yes, they are translating the manga to see others enjoying something they loved. if all they see is people being rude and unpleasant it will make them feel awful. So they will quite. Also a reminder, the person who is releasing daily is probably doing it because they have free time this week. In other words they will become busy again unable to do it until thier next break. Don't scare away the fast translation. Other wise we will have to wait for years for the translation. I don't know about you but I rather have both. The fast but sloppy translation and the slow but proper English translation. This way I don't have to wait for the story but when i reread it i will have a better translation.

Users who are viewing this thread