Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Babirus's Teachers

Oh yeah no I remember, it's been so long I forgot that this series wasn't monthly. It is obvious they are either stockpiling or just lazy, thanks anon I love you.
But yeah, the issue is I can't even tell if they are stockpiling because the quality is usually so low, but since they released within a day of anon mostly I'd say it's likely they stockpile pieces but rush the rest
Edit: wording is poor, wicked house is scummy. Anon can have my money any day

I see Iruma's rocking his newfound sex appeal with those nice heels in the last page... 👀

Thanks for the chapter! /a/nonymous is killing it with the releases.

At this rate I half expect Mrs Pres to be on her hands and knees for chadruma by the end of the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if its gonna be a clear cut win or gonna be short and end up getting the classroom out of respect for their efforts and helpfulness. that would be very shounen like. Not bad, but a little cheesy

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Or maybe he'll not be able to get one last signature...but then he's gonna turn back to normal and get that signature by being himself. That would be the true shounen way.

Dex-chan lover
I have no comment about the ethics of sniping, anyone's behavior, how long releases take or anything like that. What I do want to say though is that WH was translating from Japanese to Vietnamese, and then from Vietnamese to English instead of going straight from Japanese to English. Translating a translation is never a good idea, especially if the translators are two different people (I don't know if they are). Translating a translation is always going to cause errors, unless you are very skilled.

Also, Clara is best girl.

@CelticMutt I have to disagree with you completely. Wh and Anon translations and the morality of snipping show I don't care and Amelie is best girl, Clara is forever friend

Anyone knows what series is the one being shown in the cover alongside the main characters. (the one with a knock-off dracula)

Dex-chan lover
Glad we got to see what the other class members can do they are all lovable characters.

Power Uploader
Okay, I don't know if this is the last time I'm going to speak up, but I will correct some information to avoid misunderstandings. I hope that if you can't sympathize, don't be rude. I apologize in advance for my bad English skills.

I initially targeted this project as soon as I saw Iruma on the cover of the Shonen Champion in 2017. I translated the Vietnamese version myself for the first chapter and received a positive response from the readers. After a while, I saw that no one had translated it for the English community yet, so I asked Lambdadelta to translate it into English.

After the first chapter, we recruited a girl for the position of translator, she did a good job but after a few chapters she left the Scanlation community for her personal work. We then recruited Nine to replace the translator position. This person worked with us a little longer but because of studying, he had to leave.

Coincidentally, at that time, Lambda and I were busy, so both Viet and Eng were delayed, having had a dispute with another scanlation as many people know. We also received a number of emails to receive this project, but we refused because we were all trying to get back to work, but naturally I didn't see any mail from Desu Vult ( no one contacted us and mentioned their scanlation). Lambda was a hot-tempered man so he decided to retaliate (well, I couldn't afford to stop that at the time, but I tried to prevent him from making a fuss when the translations were compared). At that time, DV had contacted us for cooperation, but since Lambda and I were still angry about sniping, I didn't agree.

For those who say we're lazy, you're all wrong, I always try to urge lambda to translate quickly. And those who tell us that our translations are sloppy or use machine translation, you're wrong, translators are Lambda's main occupation, he's always trying to be thorough in every chapter, I also check the translation and comments before they were typset (Well, there's only one thing I have to apologize for, the chapters are translated JP => Viet => Eng), Lambda was still busy at the time so English ver was still not speeding up. I was always hoping to get suggestions to improve the translation or someone would join us to translate the series, but what I saw in the comments were insults, rude. I've been silent all this time so far, on the day when il42133 uploaded chapter 53, I wasn't angry and contacted him, with the suggestion that he could translate, we would provide Tankoubon raw and the chapters have been edited, his answer is "I'm dropping the series. Good luck" (but I know he's one of the anonymous ones on 4chan's iruma thread).

That's what I said.
Congratulations for the 4chan residents who let you not have to read our "Terrible Translations" as you say.
Well, I hope that Yeet-kun won't be sad just because he got involved with us and got scolded badly.

Contributor
Ah yeah, time for Amelie !

Don't know what her reaction will be.
Will she be shy or heavily disappointed because of his new personnality ?

Power Uploader
Well, this is advice for the common good of the project. As mentioned in an additional page in our chapter 53. the official names of "Amelie" and "Callego" are "Ameri" and "Kalego" (information confirmed by Akita Shoten), and you should open the Anime subtitles file of crunchyroll (Horriblesubs will rip it), see the section "actor", where there are official names of the characters, the characters of the Abnormal Class will probably be in the subtitle file for the episode on October 26, stop using the old names.
And "Babirus" is Devil School (the official name on the symbol of "Babirus"), and "Babirus" is "Babyls".

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder how dereprez would react to chadruma new attitude now. Will she goes more dere or somehow be the one to snap him back?

Cause he'll probably go for the attack next chapter, as if accidental chadruma wasn't bad enough for her heart lmao.

Also, megane idol being cute there.

Users who are viewing this thread