Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Kalego-sensei's Home Visits

@sondz1911
>not noticing I've been doing that for my past 3-4 comments because you're literally just reaching for random arguments ranging from "Teehee this is so funny!" to "Teehee you're so delusional!"
Yes, I understand. I will let you save face even after you keep coming back. But like I said before several times, you just keep responding to me (six times now?) with how much you "don't care" because you can't let it go. And that, right there, is the sign of someone who actually, really cares.

@wtfshit Eh, I guess (at least) I will. We've deviated from actual discussion long enough, and I'm getting tired of dealing with and subsequently poke fun at @StorageCrate's bullshit (always nice to bait someone like that) anyways.

(Here's the start of all of this for anyone who wants it: https://mangadex.org/thread/189395/2)

@wtfshit
I would, but for some reason @sondz1911 still insists on replying to me even after they've got no room for argument. Plus they're the kind of person that calls others retarded assholes, so don't expect too much from them.

But nevertheless, I will let them save face by claiming they've been "baiting" me all along, when every response they make just shows how invested they are in it. Like I said, the more you claim you were "just having fun", the more that shows you actually, really care.

reread this chapter and i noticed that Kalego-sensei was not able to home visit Purson Soi and Crocell Kerori, and Sabro Sabnock though he was able to phone call his family

Users who are viewing this thread