Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - Ouroboros Prison

Thanks for the update. To bad the previous ch was uploaded before all the issues and cant be read.

@hanoct Pretty certain that wasn't from WH, but more like an edit of a google-translated version of the Vietnamese chapter 72 originally from WH.

@Cryotic Yes there was, but it was an exact re-upload of the google-translated version mentioned above. Unless there was another version of chapter 72 uploaded here yesterday that was removed that I'm unaware of, it makes sense to me that it was removed, though I don't get the intention behind the re-upload in the first place.

Aggregator gang
I like to idea of Iruma finally getting regular updates. This war and snipes between groups almost ruined the translation entirely.

Now, to the chapter in question. It is clear that the inmates called that other dumb to Mirio's group so they can use him as bait and put the blame on him for the rebellion, the poor guy is fucked. Meanwhile, Iruma was helped by the girl from the Six's group and he is gone for now. The only thing that bothers me is that Mirio will still be relevant as an antagonist to Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto : hisoka is very different from this guy. Far more presence, intellect and assurance (coupled with just the right amount of boasting while saying the truth).
I love Hisoka but dislike this guy, he is bland and isn't really useful : he could be replaced with anybody. All his perks are things that we didn't heard of him having it before and it give a bad feeling of lazy writing...

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the scans and translation, man. I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you might need to find a proofreader in order to make the sentences constructed here to flow much more smoothly. Some of the word choices and phrasing were a tad odd.

Other than that, thanks for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread