Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Fed-Kun's army
@Adieu Current evidence suggests that Alice is a boy.

Primarily based on everyone using masculine pronouns to refer to him, and his uniform resembling a boy's uniform (Why does he have a custom uniform, anyways?)

Presumably, either demons treat Alice as a unisex or masculine name, or his parents are jerks who really wanted a girl and decided to give him a girl's name to remind him of that everyday.

is iruma going to get gender bent for most of volume 7?, because i can't think of any reason for a female iruma (may not be him but looks way to similar to him to be anyone else) than him getting gender bent.

I honestly don't see why people think vol 7 cover is a female Iruma. I mean you can say a lot of things, confident, evil looking, awesome "better than you" posing, but he honestly looks more feminine normally.

You can find chapters way up there in the raws and it sort of explains it if you look hard enough but if you don't want spoilers you'll have to wait a while considering that there are raws up to 77

Supporter
While the colouring in the shirt does make it seem like those are brewers, I think it is just a more confident, stronger Iruma. The shape of the eyes seem more “evil” but beyond that I don’t see any change to the body that makes it seem like he has been genderbent. It seems like he has grown strong enough that he can manifest the demon in his Ring of Gluttony as a separate being, connected only by his tail. I am guessing that it may be connected with what his Grandpa said about unleashing all the power in his ring. So a temporary boost in power with a personality change does not seem unlikely. That makes the most sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
Just to make a random rant, I gotta say, after years of consuming manga and anime -- I got totally sick with how Jap authors bleed out their most basic cultural traditions upon their stories. And the most glaring aspect, is the "school setting for literally everything"...I'm talking this time about the "school festival" cliche. Not only is it boring enough that the entire story happens within a modern school setting, with modern Japanese basic values, their festivals are also Japanese. 1 to 1. It would've been much more interesting at least made use of someone else's culture within the world, to build that festival.
There's so much more I can just vomit on the topic, but that's the gist of what I wanted to rant on, here. The Japs, sometimes, are so unbloody imaginative, that they just copy the most basic of experiences out of their lives and paste them into their stories.

What is this? A manga for ants?

Srsly tho, font is way too small. There's so much blank space in the speech bubbles

Dex-chan lover
@Kaixus May I suggest just Zooming-In on the page? (Ctrl + Scrollwheel UP or CTRL and +key )
Sure we shouldn't have to do so, but really, that's an easily solvable issue.

Group Leader
It's quite okay, actually.
Though I guess what truly caught my attention are the 'weak to strong' and 'strong male lead' tags on MU.

Oh and the romance tag, I guess.

Found this manga by chance and read it in one go. Freaking hilarious.
love how he summoned his teacher and he became this freaking cute chubby ass bird. ROFL.

Dex-chan lover
Series is so good.
All the characters are quite likable and comfy. Plot development is nice too.
I could see an anime adaptation being made for this quite easily.

Dex-chan lover
....Wow. I wasn't expecting this series to surprise me like this, but #32 deserves it.
Here I thought we're going down the shounen route, yet again the poor bullied kid hates the world and wants to destroy it, and then comes the MC with his naruto shippuden powers and shows him that not all Hollows are bad, and some can actually believe in the hearts of the cards.

Mother fucking nope. The manga was being played in such a happy-go-lucky, generic manner, that this sort of a development comes across as a genuine twist on expectations, that the manga itself has set.
I wasn't expecting to be impressed by this manga, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread