Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

There were people who were saying this arc was bad and is worse than The Cultural Festival Arc!! before this arc started!!
But, I love this arc, where are those people??

Welp, I liked everyone in this arc except Elizabeth and Clara duo. Their strategy kinda seems unnecessary and forced upon them.

First, it doesn't suit Clara's personality. Her strength should have been developed in a different and better way. Her family bloodline's ability is very powerful yet left unexplored. She could have become unpredictable fighter kind of girl with an ability to take different kindof things from her pocket and use them in unpredictable ways. It would have been way more fun.
But, the mangaka is destroying her fun personality with this arc. And personally I dont like that.

Second, although it suits Elizabeth, she overdoes it and it makes her character kinda hateable. I mean it should be supplemented by something else too and
instead of all of the guys just falling for her, it would be better if few fall, most get distracted and a few resist it completely. Its actually more natural.

why is mangadex full of people always complaining, guess I'm a hypocrite since I'm doing the same thing now

Dex-chan lover
If the chuunin exam is made in the current year I bet Naruto won't be one of the best series in Jump's history

@Al333 Cause some of us have been waiting for the end of the arc? It's like when Goku spends 4 episodes just lvling up. I want to see him kicking ass, not screaming and looking like he needed to poo.

Aggregator gang
"clara, i love emilia"

and thus from now, this will be shoujo manga :v

Ah man, I was really enjoying this manga (I jumped in after finishing season 1 of the anime, which is spectacular), but all of these tournament arcs are really, really wearing me down. The Harvest Festival in particular has been exhausting, and it looks like it's followed almost immediately by the Music Festival, and I'm just. So tired. T_T It's like bnha all over again. Great manga, great characters, but the endless tournament arcs where honestly very little is at stake just wears me down until I eventually lose interest entirely, which is a crying shame because I genuinely LOVE THESE CHARACTERS SO MUCH. Is the rest of the manga just going to be one "rank promotion opportunity" after another until it eventually ends 800 chapters from now...? Or will they get back to the character dynamics that made it so endearing in the first place? If it's the former, I may have to pull an Inuyasha and drop it for years just to skip a hundred or more chapters and see how it ends. Maybe the mangaka will give us a break after the Music Festival. -_-

I do want to thank the scanlators, though. You guys are real heroes, and thank you for bringing this manga to life!!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you, Misfits Scans!
This is by far one of the most enjoyable mangas that I'm currently reading and really appreciate the consistent twice weekly TL.
Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
can’t believe how the author just so happen to use name “Misfits” to the is class, which is the same name from a scanlator group in mangadex

Fed-Kun's army
That fucking Amelie shipper is starting to get annoying... We all know harem is end game but the dummy keeps shitposting Amelie.

Aggregator gang
@bejad007 ,no, at first the scanslation group is /a/nonymous, then sendiri scan do collaboration with them, after that the misfit scanlation was born, well it's just team-up i think, so they can catch up with the raw release, at first (first and second generation who scanslation this manga) call it "abnormal class" then misfits scan use "misfit class", maybe they use name "misfits scanslatio" so they could match with the manga theme...
but dunno, im just an outsider :v
sekarang sendiri scan udah gak sendiri lagi ya :' udah ada temen sekarangmah :'

BTW, thank you very much for the scanlation, misfits scanlation!!

when did "abnormal" turn into "misfits"? i'm pretty sure it's still abnormal in the original.....?

Users who are viewing this thread