Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

@Cwavs ohhhhh ok...... i've only watched muse asia's translations where they kept the original wording, so i wouldn't have known. that's a really weird change.

Supporter
@pbrgh No worries, although I don't think its too strange, Im not sure about the original wording (not a tl) but other anime/manga tls do use misfits over abnormal. E.g Misfit in demon acedemy

I don’t like this harvest festival arc. I expected this to be an amazing arc with Iruma-kun using his newly found power to dominate this mostly on his own, what I got was Iruma using his bow (that he practiced weeks for) 2 times and winning mostly (if not all) because of his classmates’ help. I understand that this is supposed to be helping each other, making friends and all that but.... I’m just disappointed

Edit: I’ve only read to the latest chapter from misfit scans so don’t attack me pls. Still, even if Iruma still uses his power and some other thing, that won’t change the fact that I’m SUPER disappointed at this arc.

@Thoxi1026 I feel you. I was also expecting him to use his power like crazy, at least something like a 100 shots 100 hits. But I guess this arc is only there to showcase his classmates growths.
Nevertheless it’s nice to have something to look up to every few days. Thank you translator group.

@Danyardani
Yeah, still I don’t hate this manga (just wanted to say that), I still love it, I’m just very disappointed at this arc. Hopefully the author will focus more on Iruma and his powers as I feel like that has been lacking lately.

Dex-chan lover
@Danyardani @Thoxi1026 @Thoxi1026
I think you guys should revisit the earlier chapters to be reminded that this isn't a battle shonen but a comedy manga revolving around character growth. Also, your expectations for Iruma to be OP kinda threw the established powerscaling out the window. 1) Iruma has had exactly zero attack power of his own before this arc and 2) he still has years of education ahead of him before he gets anywhere near the level of the teachers. I'm not in any position to dictate what you must expect or what you can't expect from a work of fiction, but if you overlook critical narrative cues you're basically setting yourself up for disappointment

@tblst
I’m just disappointed at the fact that the training was about 3 chapters worth and he uses his bow 2 times the whole arc, and even when he does use it, it isn’t to get points (by killing monsters), he does use it on 1 monster but like I said, he didn’t even use that for points. I wouldn’t be as disappointed as I am now if the artist didn’t make such an amazing artwork(?)I’m not sure if it’s called a page or an artwork)(chapter 100 page 21). There was this HUGE buildup for the time when he would use the bow, but instead of a boss, he uses it on a tiny bug (chapter 124 page 19) which I understand is needed for a crucial character development but...... all that build up for that.. of course I can’t help but feel disappointed.

TL;DR He had weeks of trading and chapter 100 made Iruma look so cool which made me expect he was gonna take down something big and bad for the festival, turns out he beat a bug (which I think is still alive) and made me feel very disappointed, the same on chapter 133 which he took out a flower and made me disappointed too.

Edit: I also remembered when his ring friend ate that laser on Walter park which also made me expect that he would use all that mana on a big and bad monster.

Edit edit: he does op things like tame the chief of the valley, beat the top student, as I said in the last edit his op ring friend who swallowed that beam on Walter park arc and I might’ve forgotten more.

Edit edit edit: what I meant by lacking in my other comment is, like I said, about the bow and the ring as I’m thinking he just threw his ring filled with mana out of the window (I could just also be wrong and his ring doesn’t store power that was eaten OR OR maybe I missed an important clue about the ring and the bow and all that and maybe it wasn’t meant to be used and maybe the bow is weak and the mana in the ring can’t be used and the (me rambling)..........

@Alciel i don’t see anything wrong with this arc. I advise you to just put it on a hold for awhile. I did the same and i think it’s going to end soon. I always skip a few chapters before reading it.

Group Leader
Ahhhh the final chapter of the arc with its build up that I personaly was quite happy with
we got quite the cool foreshadowing and a climax joke right in line with the rest of the manga.
Let's hope it keeps getting better.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY WHOLE LIFE, MAAAN IM CRYING I SWEAR I'VE NEVER FELT THIS HAPPY AND PROUD FOR SOMEONE INCLUDING MYSELF IN MY WHOLE LIFE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WHERE I ALSO FELT THAT TINGE OF DISAPPOINTMENT BUT RIGHT AFTER THAT WONDERFUL SWEETNESS AFTER THEY WON, GYAAAHHH I LOVE OUR MISFITS CLASS, AND THE WAY OUR CUNNING DARLING SAID "OBJECTION" KKYAAAAAA WHAT A TREAT IM CRYING MY GUYS !!! THIS IS WONDERFUL THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, MAIRIMASHITA IRIMA-KUN IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE MANGA IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE TAKING THE FIRST PLACE FROM A LEGEND THAT I LOVE FOR YEARS, BUT THIS IS WAAAYY TOO GREAT TO BE LEFT ALONE, THIS WHOLE AMAZINGNESS, THIS MASTERPIECE, AAAAAAHHHHH CAN ANY BEING FEEL ANYMORE HAPPINESS THEN I DO RIGHT NOW ? MAAAANNNN I AM SO RELIEVED, HAPPY...ETC IM IN SUCH A FESTIVE MOOD GYAAHH IM IN LOVE WITH THEM SERIOUSLY!!!
OSAMU NISHI YOU'RE A MASTER AT YOUR ART !!!

Smn: So....Asmodeus Alice is best girl ??
Me: Always has been~~! 😍🥰💜❣💓💕❤💙💚💗💛💞💖💘💟💝

Users who are viewing this thread