Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026
There's always that moment, when a manga, or any other type of fictions, gets a little less interesting. But it mostly depend on the reader preferences. To me the manga's still good, but I'm still waiting for Iruma to turn into a demon (this is no spoiler, it didn't happen yet).

Dex-chan lover
Allocer x Andro is best couple

Change my mind Agares x Garp is best couple now

my favorite manga rn. every time I read it I keep smiling and laughing😂
the style is like the one of the first decade of 2000, but it's kinda refreshing and cute, very unique in my opinion.
It might seem childish, but it's not. There are more "serious" parts together with the comedy and it also covers some important themes. For example Iruma's parents were horrible parents, they didn't take good care of him; but the author portrays it in a more subtle and laughable way.
I love seeing the interaction between Iruma and his new family.

Can we please stop uploading chapters that are already here? It's really annoying to get RSS notifications for things I've already read.

@Vorthod
With a little bit of tweaking, what u said could also mean “Can we pls stop making the new readers life’s better? I don’t really appreciate u guys trying to make the chapters I’ve read better and because of it I get notifications. NOTIFICATIONS I TELL U, THEY’RE SO ANNOYING I MIGHT AS WELL DIE”.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
If my piano doesn't look like a fucking dragon I might as well not have a piano 😤

Iruma chi blush face turns me off & on at the same time
ngl i kinda starting dislike iruma

I'm seeing some similarities in these training arcs

Kalego-sensei - Kaguya Shinomiya
Iruma & Soi - Yu Ishigami

And I'll bet anything

Alice - Chika Fujiwara
Clara - Miyuki Shirogane

@Null_DreiAcht
The new characters to be added in the future volumes have been introduced as a series teaser - each with a brief biography. These new characters include two (I believe) in their first year. Since the new first-year characters will be incoming ones, these new characters will probably come in the story when Iruma and the Misfits class turn second year.

This could mean that Iruma turning into a demon might still take sometime.

I personally thought, expected and hoped that the story will turn darker and more intense since the Walter Park arc. It seems though that a bit more of character dynamics and developments would still be played out by our mangaka.

i love every single character in this manga

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

if you stumbled upon this manga and are unsure about reading it, do it! I avoided it for a while since the cover art seemed very unappealing but when I gave it a chance recently because of the high rating and it deserves it. art isn't the best but it's passable - what's really great about this manga are the characters, anyway. they're all funny, likeable and cute as heck. it's a very wholesome read, and has slice of life vibes even though its tags make it seem more like a more action-y shonen. not that it doesn't have action, but it doesn't focus on it and at least in my opinion the best parts aren't the action-oriented ones.

Users who are viewing this thread