Maji de Tsukiau 15-fun Mae - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - 15 Minutes Before He Seriously Makes Her Cry

Fed-Kun's army
Dont get why she said it wasn't serious.
And why did she cried afterwards, when he said it was serious ?

Getting your gf saying it isn't serious like that, he should have a stringer reaction, wtf. bro, at least get mad at her

Aggregator gang
@CBFlap @AerospaceGlobe She didn't know how he felt, the safest guess it that he's not been serious. She doesn't want to get delusional and get her hopes up for their relationship if he doesn't have them too. But this is just an assumption based in my personal experience, could be something else.

Fed-Kun's army
The contract says "No lewd things within the apartment complex area" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No lewd things within the apartment complex so outside is fine!

@CBFlap she said in her read "Dad's going to oppose this no matter what we say " "i'll just say something random here" I assume that's the random thing she decided to say to get her dad off her back.

Aggregator gang
Wow think about your gf saying we are not serious... I would get out of that place and never talk to her again. Gj brother

Dex-chan lover
This was a long 15 minutes. It doesn't come close to Frieza's 5 minutes though.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing lewd WITHIN the confines of this appartment complex until graduation.

So it's fine if it happens outside? There are always loopholes in contracts.

(´v`)

Group Leader
Considering my girlfriend isn't serious and doesn't even consider me her boyfriend, I woulda told both her and her father (especially with that damn contract) to go fuck themselves and left without ever looking back.

Users who are viewing this thread