Maji de Tsukiau 15-fun Mae - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - 15 Minutes Before We Seriously Go Out (End)

One more is gone... damn I'm running out of romance ammo here :c
Nonetheless, it was a great story, a little short, yes, but it wraps everything as it should be.
Thanks for the author and the transalators, specially Ely who got the rest of the manga and did a superb job until the end!

Dex-chan lover
Guess i'm against the grain here, kinda hated it and didn't wanna see them together, also making her your fiancee when you've only gone so far as kissing is a little off.

Also no resolution of the Younger sister? That was the better romance story here.

a fantastic ending for a fantastic series, thanks for the translation guys · (ToT) (ಥ◡ಥ)

Oh heck yeah, awesome find. Would be nice to get all of those collated together as a 45.1 epilogue chapter
That's probably a good idea, I'll get to it when I have time.
Also if volume / chapter numbers are off from the official printed version it's because I legitimately have 0 clue of how it's supposed to be ordered. So if anyone can provide a clear reference of what volume each chapters is I'd be happy to change them.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably a good idea, I'll get to it when I have time.
Also if volume / chapter numbers are off from the official printed version it's because I legitimately have 0 clue of how it's supposed to be ordered. So if anyone can provide a clear reference of what volume each chapters is I'd be happy to change them.
Don't know if you're going for print numbering, but referencing the digital raws, your number 45 is their 51, and they continue to 55: https://www.pixiv.net/user/778211/series/65250

The .# uploads from previous groups started throwing things off, and looks like some repeated chapters were uploaded with new numbers, and maybe the author also uploaded some extras without giving them a number that the groups added as a numbered chapter (https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/778211). Someone with more free time can do an audit.

Fed-Kun's army
I am actually speechless... what an ending. It harkens back to the mcs' healthy banter, solves the conflict, concludes the storyline and makes you believe love is possible.

Manga's nothing too distinct from any good enough romance, but I think consistency is a lot harder to find these days, and this here is consistency at its finest. Barely any flaws. 9/10.

Thank you, tl team, for the hard work. May the Golden Order shine through you.

d0v

I was really hoping there would be some sign of Hina at the wedding to indicate Yuuki made things right with her, but nope, she just got her dreams of friendship completely crushed and then kicked to the curb. Damn.

Don't know if you're going for print numbering, but referencing the digital raws, your number 45 is their 51, and they continue to 55: https://www.pixiv.net/user/778211/series/65250

The .# uploads from previous groups started throwing things off, and looks like some repeated chapters were uploaded with new numbers, and maybe the author also uploaded some extras without giving them a number that the groups added as a numbered chapter (https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/778211). Someone with more free time can do an audit.
Does this mean there's 4 more chapters to go?

Dex-chan lover
Guess i'm against the grain here, kinda hated it and didn't wanna see them together, also making her your fiancee when you've only gone so far as kissing is a little off.

Also no resolution of the Younger sister? That was the better romance story here.
I agree a bit, there were way too many chapters that made me actively dislike the FMC and it seriously impacted how I experienced the rest of the manga. Especially their first kiss was kinda ruined for me initially, though I didn't want to let it be ruined like that and rereading it 5 minutes later was a bit better. I really think I would've liked it more if I hadn't binge-read it all in the past day, because the author seems to have banked on the reader not still feeling agitated by the chapters where the FMC was fucking around, and it seems most people here read it all back in '21 so 'forgetting the negatives by the next upload' worked on them. That said, all-in-all I think it was pretty sweet. It had much more potential, but it certainly had its charm.

Everyone's favourite wing imouto deserved some extra chapters too, but at least we got to see a bit of their wedding ceremony on Twitter.

Heads-up for those with Amazon JP accounts: https://twitter.com/perico_op/status/1651057581304197122
"15 minutes before seriously dating" comic anthology "Culmination" distribution has started!
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
120 pages by 30 authors, 15 minutes old comic magazine!
╰━━━━━━v━━━━━━╯
Until the end of May ⚡ Full story free release ⚡

▼Download
amzn.to/41YonkZ

Supporter
Love the resolution. Wish there was a bit more, but I'm glad with what we got.

And I really like when a series ties the very opening to the very closing. This series started and ended with Yuuki and Natsuha at a table in the family restaurant... just at the end there were a couple more people. ;)

Hey, it says that the manga ended at chapter 52 and has 6 volumes but the last panel of chapter 45 says that the manga ended there, at volume 5. Does it mean that there have been some issues in numbering the chapters, or maybe some extras as the 6th volume? I'm getting confused here, anyone there who could clear this up for me please?

Dex-chan lover
Someone should do some clean up. This 45th chapter is numbered 51 on the authors pixiv site linked somewhere here. There are also like 7 more "chapters" there (up to 58), part half of them are more like some kinda advertisements, or the "title" card with chapter numbers/names for 6th volume, but there are also few with actual "manga content".

Dex-chan lover
Almost a year, where's the rest of the extra content? 🫠 Pixiv shows there's a bit more of the story

Users who are viewing this thread