Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - The Witch's Servant and the Free One

Fed-Kun's army
This is extremely cute but then i remember that Arsenio is in his 20s and Rei is 15....

Dex-chan lover
Just how more this circle of relationship is gonna keep on messing around?

Two hotties banded together! Their destructive strength are combined!

Critical hits to readers!

I'm....not sure if I like Sauro being on board with BullXRei....and I say this as someone on board with the Arsenio/NyonyoXSauro ship 🤔

so thats the reason why betty only goes outside in cat form...? 😭😭

also holy guac waking up to 2 new chapters is a blessing thank you!!

Peace!
Cuz... Betty... knows... best!...
(Sing it with that rapunzel song~) 😛

Arsenio asking for a hug from Betty 😆
And Sauro and the demon lord become an accomplice and they talking about breast 😂👍

Group Leader
@Vexal Well your ship only happens if K.B. actually manages to seduce Rei, so you better be cheering for it as well.

It took me a while to get it, but Arsenio is basically the Haruhi (OHSHC) of this fic, isnt he?

The almighty, trouble attracting Natural Type.

Contributor
Oh yeah I forgot King Bull was into Rei. That's got a snowball's chance in hell of working out

New headcanon though, KB is a Lorenzo (from Cuticle Detective); if he ever magicks into a human form, he will be a kind of attractive guy, but in a "hey what the fuck, you looked like THIS the entire time?" kind of way

I just noticed Lloyd helped Betty down the carriage omg that's so cute 💞💞💞💞😭

Edit: I wonder if Betty sudden "I love yeh" stem from realizing Arsenio finally don't feel afraid of going somewhere, as opposed to the past in her memories and her own guess on his immediate reaction when Rei proposed to go to Espania? Bcos if that's true, then Betty's wish is actually realized and omfg thats so precious 😭😭😭

Oww the flas backs hurt no matter how many times I see them, Arsenio just had so much shit happened to him (you guys just wait to see the circumstances on how he met Betty and Vivian god), it's seriously a miracle he can smile let alone still be as good and happy as he is now.

And I just can't help seeing his reaction to Rei as "this kid who has a crush on me is cute and it's fun to be around them together with my daughter" and the only reason he even consider them as a potential love interest is because they're so puchy and hard to say no to. It's really too bad he's such a pushover because it just keeps normalizing adults going on with teenagers and yeah not cool.

Anyway, like I said I love how everyone is getting along, and all this Friendship boogaloo going on, so refreshing.

Thank you for these rapid releases!

Dex-chan lover
Was- Was Arsenyo molested by priests as a child? Or is that just worry of him being burnt by the clergy?

@amiradiana oh my gosh you are probably right Betty is so proud of how much Arsenio has recovered.

@Georg-Prime he was burned at the stake and that still wasn’t the worst thing that happened to him? Now I kinda don’t want to find out how he met Betty and Vivian.. ugh my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread