Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - The Witch's Servant and the Legendary Sword

Fed-Kun's army
@Masterfisk: yep it does seem that the SauroxArsenio's pairing has more depth (for their complex and intense shared backstory, for the fact that they're both devoted tokonoists, they come from the same country/culture in general) and greater chemistry like wow, also they're both adults of about the same age, and in a perfect world that's the logical route this manga would take, but yeah there is no way to know how a shônen would end, personally trying not to get my hopes up, and would resolve myself to a Gintama type of ending (all a big found family and great friendship and no/almost no pairing canon) since it's kinda the same type of comedy-adventure-angst-weird type of manga.

And I didn't know about the fanbook, that's nice, would be nicer if it wasn't just a bit of fanservice probably (haha I know I don't have any trust left sorry reeeeally trying not to be disappointed here🤪 and seeing other comments I'm not the only one lol).

(and I realize I tagged the wrong person earlier but that's okay)

Dex-chan lover
Sauro got the sword from King Bull's castle and now he wants to kill him? That's jacked up. Arsenio should be the chosen one.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge It was apparently made to hunt monsters so it's not like the sword was his to begin with, it's just a powerfull relic he guards.
Also Nyonyo is many things, but in no way is he one "who has overcome desire" nor, if the guy who spoiled the prequel is actually right, is he "untainted by self-righteousness"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Sauro has matured enough to say kill but he's just going to cut off a horn or two.

the moment he put it back in place
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
cracks me up.... I've spent time thinking the same thing Sauro did while waiting for the chapter... I really can't guess how these tangle of a relationship is going to unfold. In a way, the bond btw Sauro and Arsenio is definitely stronger than what Rei has but I feel like forcing Arsenio to become a girl for Sauro is a thing that Sauro would never push for. In the end I could see Sauro letting Arsenio have a relationship whilst staying good friend but it broke my heartttttt knowing that this is the most likely possibility.

my fantasy is just to see if Sauro could even initiate anything romantic with male!Arsenio .... then my ship might have a chance.... man just kiss your friend and make him bi completely please Sauro.

@Masterfisk : yeah, as it seems that Alma (girl!Arsenio) is more or less already in Sauro‘s clutch... (I forgot in which chapter the proposal was. But Sauro told to himself like, ‚Yeah right, try to turn me down. Arsenio was weak under pressure anyway‘)

And I clearly agree with you regarding the complexity between Sauro and Arsenio‘s relationship....

I just really wish that my ship would be sailed...As I am a big sucker to Childhood-friends-turned-into-enemy-and-then-friends-again.

😌

Fed-Kun's army
@Mikey : I'm pretty sure female!Sauro would still be a red head ^^' that's Rei, and it's not from the manga, like I said it's from a short visual novel here : http://mochicome.com/custom22.html

A HERO JUST BORN!!!
and died...
AND BORN!!!

that's too casual lol

Users who are viewing this thread