Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - The Witch's Servant and the Faraway Land

arsenio's gonna have to keep that outfit on if he decides to begin romantic relations with the 15 yr old

Poor Arsenio, everyone forgets the time when he saved someone else... then immediately needed to be saved afterwards.

Pretty skirt!
And yay, its date time!
The warriors are totally right lol, Arsenio is a cute troublemagnet

Aaah so this is what picked Sauro's interest p12, the fact that there is a spell that can transport things and so possibly people too, instantly. And that's something that's going to be useful later I guess (explains where he got the idea of what he'll be talking about in ch77 too at least, smart man). Thanks for the translation!
Next chapter the group (minus Arsenio and Rei) showing how cool and badass they are to this town's inhabitants, & probably leaving a trail of lovestruck peeps.

Also again, I really love looking at Gust, she's such an adorable doggo 💙
1598212880-gust-02.png

Dex-chan lover
Rei is so happy this chapter. It's nice to see there.
Meanwhile Arsenio tries to act like the strong protector and has reality thrown right back at him. They have a point in the fact that whenever danger strikes, he's normally the one getting hurt and needing saving.

hey, we reached the end of volume 11, and with it, all the chapters that were available on the mangaup app! now I haven't read the raws for any of the chapters to come!

Dex-chan lover
Remember your magic drawing circle lessons from Witch Hat kids! If you're not careful, the spell makes it practically impossible for the user to will themselves out of bed!

Users who are viewing this thread