Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 12 Ch. 71 - The Witch's Servant and the Setting Sun

Yay! Finally! Thanks for the chapter!

Every day when I check my mangadex follows I keep searching for an update of this. XD

Dex-chan lover
God I love this series
feels bad to think of all those folks that came here after the prequel and left after reading the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this series took hetero generic fantasy and turned it into a transgirl and bi good boi(?) touching each other's boobs.

Fuckin' love this manga. Someone please license it.

I lived for sauro arsenio .... god when he lift nyonyo and just kept on princess carry and no one even bat an eye

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MORE PLZ

Rei acts like a kid getting upset that someone touched her favourite toy (despite it not even being hers to begin with). It's getting pretty grating, I wish she'd grow up so there was actually a competition. Whining isn't the basis for a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
And Sauro wins! Rei can't be too mad there. You know she'd be acting the same as her in his situation.
Also this chapter did remind me how many bases Sauro got through when he first met Arsenio as a girl, all because he was suspicious and thought he was a demon trying to seduce him.

smol Nyo-nyo

52f.png

Contributor
Character development. Remember when Rei was like "it's fine if someone (Arsenio) touches my boobs" way in the beginning?

Sauro winning the chess round, but the yuri moment suddenly getting stronger 😆 Sauro ganbatte! Hurry make Nyonyo fall for you!

I'm always love seeing childhood friends but most I see they didn't end up together. Just why?
Still voting for Sauro x Arsenio.

In case anyone’s wondering about the credits, Betty’s singing a song from the Irish war of independence. The Black and Tans refer to the brits recruited into the Royal Irish Constabulary to serve as reinforcement against the Irish revolutionary army. As for the “fight me like a man” part, let’s just say that the Black and Tans made modern police brutality seem like paradise in comparison.

Fed-Kun's army
I have feeling Arsenio will end up with Rei, but I like him with Sauro more :c

I love this manga so much. Its so gei that it loops back around to being so straight that it drives into being gay again and the cycle continues

Users who are viewing this thread