Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 12 Ch. 71 - The Witch's Servant and the Setting Sun

Dex-chan lover
No one wakes up with all the screaming? I thought someone will appear when they touching

While it's endearing how comfortable Rei is with Arsenio for her to openly whine like that, I can't shake off the feeling that Arsenio's just following the flow. I can see how Rei makes Arsenio happy because Rei is just so effervescent, but in a way it drives home their age gap.

Or maybe it's just me shipping Sauro with Arsenio a bit too hard 😂

@Abdibsz thanks for that update. I found the ending image quote odd and had a thought it must have been something in terms of Irish history.

Dex-chan lover
Its the circle of life! We started with Arsenio warning Rei not to let anyone touch her boobs not even for 2 seconds and now its Reis warning Arsenio!

reu

Dex-chan lover
That Checkers board in the 2nd page is fucking awful, why draw a western game if he doesn't know the rules?

Sauro's unadulterated joy is so precious, as is Betty's face looking at them. What a cute little family.

I wish what happened between Arsenio and Sauro back them got cleared up, it's sad Arsenio still think Sauro did that for no other reason than some perv move, and doesn't know that Sauro was checking for some weapons etc thinking that a demon was trying to take advantage of possessing someone he loved to kill/feed on him.
Most unrelatable & unrealistic thing in this entire manga tho, is Rei pulling a tantrum to feel some boob too when what happened to them with the demon king happened only a few weeks before :-/

thank you Generic Scans!

Users who are viewing this thread