Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 74 - The Witch's Servant and the True Form

Dex-chan lover
That mandragora diving into the pot in page 7 lol. I miss them

Dex-chan lover
What? We see the parents reaction in an extra page??

And it's pretty lukewarm - I was expecting the whole shindig about them crying that arsenio was alive.

A little disappointed tbh

Dex-chan lover
tfw you get genderswapped and faint and then get bottlefed the demon king’s milk by the two people competing for your affections

cant believe it author finally did it. after 74 chapters. i actually felt a speck of concern over KING BULL 💀

Dex-chan lover
Maybe King Bull craves milk because it is essential for his survival, that's why he's searching for someone to be a reliable milk source for him. This chapter, he got robbed off of it, so maybe that's why he's lost consciousness (it's not quite likely he's dead because he's on the volume cover)
I don't remember though if it was stated anywhere why he's so obsessed with it

Arsenyo got circled and then scolded are looks so cute 😆 they circled her even Sauro joining the circle. Im so glad when seeing the last page that Arsenyo parents are glad that Sauro and Arsenyo are together and living well, im glad that the parents are not throwing away the letters 😊
thank you for translating and updating this chapter, thank you for you hard work and please be safe and healthy 🙂

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since a chapter showed up that I just realised it's because we are actual caught up (I think). We're on monthly releases now.

Tries so hard to accept being a monster. Finally fine with it, turns into a human.
Arsenio: "I can't catch a break these days."

Also amusing with one of those end panels. Sauro does have an up hill battle sometimes trying to make Arsenio realise he's actual trying to put the moves on them.

@Pandawanka I think perhaps they always believed he was alive. That if he avoided execution, he'd be fine.

Thanks to Generic Scanlations for another great release.
@TakeiDaloui Technically the RAWs are at chapter 81 right now. But the last three chapters are the magazine version and those don't have the 4komas at the end. I assume the scan team wants to release at this pace so we have a chapter every month of the volume version rather than just a lot of chapters at once and a big drought afterwards.

Ah fuck yes my ship my ship my ship my ship

Let it be sauro arsenio

Let my ship SAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HIGH HOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread