Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - The Witch's Servant and Perfect Opportunity

this series really could have gone without a tentacle scene (though there probably already was one and I forgot?). but oh well, still my favorite.

Supporter
A wild Demogorgon appears! Arsenio's friends use 'FUCK YOU'. Unsurprisingly, it's super effective.

Fed-Kun's army
so the reason the king bull was round was because he was bloated from worms haha

Im imagining that picture eric and betty sleep together, its like a fucking family how they'll become, cant wait to see eric & llyod have some kid xD

Double-page supporter
They don't seem to know they can shave some of the keratinous outer layer of the horn off without damaging the internal soft bone it grows from and don't need to cut off his horn to get the ingredient, I've been thinking of how they are making excuses why they can't get some of the Demon king's horn to make this drag on for some time now

Double-page supporter
They don't seem to know they can shave some of the keratinous outer layer of the horn off without damaging the internal soft bone it grows from and don't need to cut off his horn to get the ingredient, I've been thinking of how they are making excuses why they can't get some of the Demon king's horn to make this drag on for some time now

reu

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1149540/34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-JRdRXiNv4
THE SHIP'S STILL SAILING

Dex-chan lover
And the Arsenio Sauro ship pushes forward again, just when I thought the Arsenio Rei ship was taking a new lead. They keep ending up neck and neck.
Got to love Rei realising she just got tricked though when Sauro shuts the door on her and separates her from Arsenio. Course karma got him back quickly.

Also, the obligatory "I've seen enough h to know where this is going".

Aggregator gang
Sauro @ King Bull:

GJtD6wf.png

Dex-chan lover
Kiing Bull as Potential love interest? Are we expecting human form for monsters soon too?

Users who are viewing this thread