Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - The Witch's Servant and the Mother Earth

Dex-chan lover
How is this manga so good and wholesome

There are so many mangas out there where my reaction is just “oh this again” and I half-skim sometimes. Manga that take forever to get around to any kind of point. And this one has been places and has so much heart and so much humour. It’s absolutely my favourite.

Group Leader
With every New chapter the Arsenyo and Rei ship is just sinking deeper and deeper and im really sad .

Dex-chan lover
@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa
not really, their current objective is to get king bull comfortable enough that he can trust them to safely file his horns, and from the looks of it he's slowly coming around

Dex-chan lover
Bull King went full cosmo brain realizing the world itself is his mommy fetish

Contributor
Whoo more chapters! Ty!

...Yeah, okay, King Bull. Good lesson, not sure how I feel about the way you got to it, but whatever works

No breaks on the Sauro/NyoNyo train! LETS GOOOO!!
They're so cute together and Arsenio feels so comforted by him. Plus reminder that Rei is literally 15/16 years old.

What happened to the witch mommy dying without the horns plotline?
Also are we seriously going with with a feminine dude becoming a girl instead of accepting his orientation and original gender like they were going for with his monster form?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
King Bull and his galaxy mind this chapter, wtf

Group Leader
@Qyubey IT is true their relationship feels much more natural and Thats why im sad the author kept baiting is from the start with Arsenio X Rei but now I just cringe every Time I see them together. We either need a New character and ship Rei with him/her or I dont know but right now im 100% sure Rei and Arsenio not going to end up together.

Thank you Lord \0/
And thank you very much GScans! ^^
I'm proud of myself I did generally understand correctly the raw here, love this chapter. Romantic, funny, and setting the next step for the plot (Rei's birthday, which is close to Beltane too).

Rei getting scolded by Arsenio really shows how much of a maturity gap they have, it's really just an adult scolding a kid there - and it's a completely different dynamic to when Arsenio is upset with Sauro, which stays kinda flirty somehow when that happens. Really weirded out that people ship them
(and that they still have "cute" scenes together later)
On the other hand Sauro/Arsenio & Lloyd/Eric keep being just- *chef kiss*
Also friendships once again are excellent and fun. Wish this was animated some day, really too bad it's not likely.

Users who are viewing this thread