Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 77 - The Witch's Servant and the Witch's Broomstick

Do you guys know where to read the raws? So far on internet, the raws only up to chapter 49 (0__0)

I'm so glad you guys finally got to read this chapter, it's one of my favs, love how Betty's encouraged by Sauro (and yeah they've been having those cute parent-child moments for a while I love it, and of course Sauro knows she want be turning bad but poor girl's sure got a shock there, her face lol), then has fun with Lloyd, then helped by Eric, and always by Arsenyo, and Vivian even in protective hybernation is visibly happy to hear about her...

At the same time Sauro and Rei's rivallery became so healthy with time, how they help and support and understand each other very well, pffiu how rare. Even if I don't like love triangles and how Rei's a serious love interest to an adult even though they're a teenager, I do appreciate how the relationships with each other have a strong and good friendship as a basis.

Really it's so nice, this "found family" kinda is stuff is seriously my jam.

Thank you GS!

Double-page supporter
no no, rei is right it made no difference arsenio, u and sauro were still gay but u were both just too heteronormative 🤧😔✋

Supporter
SUCH a good chapter, I adored every panel. There was nothing I could find fault with, it all moved along so naturally.

Favourite moment? Possibly when Betty went into 'floppy cat' mode before bed.

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime I can agree with the love triangle part there. They can really be frustrating sometimes, especially when the victor in this is normally already obvious but this exists to drag things out.
Though It's rare to find a love triangle like this, where you honestly can't tell what the end result will be. We had a Rei lead before Sauro arrived, then he tipped the scales drastically, and since they we keep getting parts that shift the balance in small amounts back and forth.

What a nice chapter! Seeing Sauro act as a sort of mentor to Betty was really sweet.

BETTY IS SO CUTE. SO CUTE I AM DYING. god every single one of these chapters just feels so good?? like a hug??? i don't even care who winds up with who, i just love seeing all of them interacting.

Sauro making other personal connections besides Arsenio (is a personal promise to hunt you down if you ever become evil a sign of his affection? 😅) Him playing a advisor/ sword to Arsenio's caretaker/ shield is super fitting.

Lloyd's little challenge and Eric flying back to get a warm bath ready for Betty were both cute. They make up the magic trio with Sam sometimes joining in.

Rei is right that recognizing ways that can manipulate people doesn't make him a bad person. Knowing that effect he has on Arsenio and deliberately choosing to avoid that method is a type of kindness too. I'm glad that even when they're both in love and highly jealous that they still recognize the other as fundamentally good people and think the best of each other.

Users who are viewing this thread