Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 78 - The Witch's Servant and the Birthday Present

King Bull is such an MVP, awesome!

But my attention falls into that little clapping scene of Arsenyo and Sauro, like, they're so cute aaa- is the story ending soon?

by gods i never thought this author would be able to redeem king bull as a character but perhaps they really have

There is so much good in this chapter, I love them so much (even the king perv almost went full on wholesome, he was so close :p). I could practically screenshot-comment the whole chapter.
That p19 got seriously real, again Mochi taking us by surprise, and once again grateful for you guys translating this for us 💙

But really I was dying to talk about these chapters with the huge progress on the plot happening, and there is still stuff coming guys, don't think that's the higher surprise lol. Can't wait to see the hype in the comments because of the end of next chapter :D
(and there was that dude in the general comments who decided to stop just before this lolol)

@arirnarukami yeah what could go wrong indeed, it's funny how the characters don't really think about the one who did that to Vivian.

@Winzent this was the end of v12 yep, but there wasn't any announcement about the next one yet (not that I know off keeping an eye on the author's twitter anyway), but we're at ch83 on its prebub mag.

@SweetNarry right? I love when they tell the others about (the good things of) their culture and this flamenco bit was lovely.
I wished we got to see the kinda-date Arsenio and Sauro went on the get Rei's presents too, damn Mochi pls stop torturing us.
But it's not the end yet, they still need some ingredient, they said that when Eric was making plans about they need to help Vivian, and so Betty being able to fly on a broom was a necessary thing for her to be able to go the the witches assembly/bal during Beltain. And I'm guessing they need to deal with whoever cursed Vivian, and the contract Sauro made with Betty should have some importance?

In any case I love how everything that happened till now was basically needed one way or an other for what's happening now and what's coming, their little group meeting, Sauro showing up and destroying the castle, all of their past, helping the monsters and befriending the demon king, their relationships with each other and the effect it has on their character development... while looking like it's just meanningless slice of life comedy sometimes with a bit of romance. This is awesome.

@Georg-Prime

I used to love this manga but now I see that it's filthy fenian propoganda!!! Pg 19 and 20 were not real and we're filthy lies! I am a proud Ulsterman and a member of the Orange Order and the only people who have ever been oppressed in Ireland have been the Protestants!!!! They should be greatful that we took over because they were basically all cavemen until we did! You look at what happens when they get independence and what do you see? They teach their kids their stupid leprechaun language and try to kill the heroes in the UVF. Every day I pray for all these filthy Catholics to go down to the republic and stay there!!! God Save the Quuen!

@MangoEater i bet u are IRA and that they r ETA. God Save the Queen!

@BeenSwotted Are you okay? I am not even Irish and completely unrelated to its culture, but I hope that you will find enjoyment in this manga nonetheless despite its magical world not corresponding completely with your view on history.

Kie

Contributor
I'm crying, I can't handle this anymore. This manga is just so beautiful and complicated and gaaaaaaah

I guess mangadex is censoring British people now smh. Same as always.
@MangoEater the problem is that the author is referencing events that didn't even happen. They also did this when they mentioned the famine which was very harmful for us. The Irish we'rre too dumb to grow other food and all starved to death because they only grew potatoes but they try and blame the British because we were "taking all the other crops" but those crops were grown on land owned by us British so the famine is really the Fenians' fault. By referencing harmful anti-british conspiracy theories, this manga is legitimizing the stupid leprechauns who refuse to accept their place in society and keep trying to get "independence" from britain

I'm honestly quite surprised. honestly.... it is quite surprising.

My man ....damn, what a legend ....love this story so much bro. So she gong to wake up now? That’s crazy. Can’t wait to see his male version.

A good showdown for the Mc’s hand lmao.
Though I still support Childhood friend and Mc 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread