Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Witch's Servant and the Final Flames

So sam said that only warm heart attract demon while the church said otherwise?

Rather than demon i think its more proper to called it spirit

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm calling it, Arsenyo will take the blade and save Sauro at last minute, prompt him to rethink the situation.

Fucking hell this hits close to home. I don't know how many times I hoped that just by praying I could make the trans go away, but no dice.

And when I finally transitioned, I was pushed out of the church. Ah well, at least they didn't try to exorcise me or burn me to death.

Contributor
THE HORNS. DON'T FORGET THE HORNS. HE'S PASSED OUT RIGHT THERE. Yeah yeah save Arsenio, but the horns!

Sex swap recovery time, I'm guessing. Then more spaghetti romcom

reu

Dex-chan lover
Well that's stupid. If this is a magical land where there are people who can see demons, how is it that a guy who clealy cannot becomes an exorcist?
Exorcism is real in this world, Dog Sensei proves that. So presumably there would be someone higher on the ranks to call his bullshit, given how much more effective one who can actually see what he's doing would be versus someone who can't see shit.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@mikl Well if I could actually make every Y in my body a X I would do I as soon as possible.
I obviously can't so until then my body is my temple, my armor contempt and all that.

I have a feeling that salamander isn't a demon, like we were led to believe, but rather something similar, since the priest couldn't see it.

Fed-Kun's army
the church probably lumps those possessed by demons or spirits all together as "monsters purged by fire"

but if that was a real exorcist then they are clearly not the same thing

Dex-chan lover
This is what you get for making a fire sword on purpose Ass-auro. Rei gonna beat you senseless for touchin' her man.

@reu what does that even mean. If you could make every y in your body into an X? You wanna get gender-bent?

@Snurt the person you're replying to seems to be what trans people call "an egg." Someone who's trans but doesn't fully realize yet. Get it? Cause chicks hatch from eggs? Haha, big funny.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Quelandoris Not really. I don't want to be trans anything, but if it was possible to actually become female I would be all for that

And that isn't our world, there magic is real and that man is not a magician. Actual magicians around him should be able to see that

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, flame-roasted beef. Quick, break Bull's horns off and run! King Bull went through a lot of emotions here.

Users who are viewing this thread